Profile for Trudyblu37 > Reviews

Content by Trudyblu37

Trudyblu37

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ossa Womens Evening Party Wedding Soft Lace Bolero Cocktail Jacket Long Sleeve Shrug Black 12
Offered by Ossa Fashion Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd say to be careful as you could easily snag it, 28 Sep 2014
Although this little bolero seems to be bought to wear over a dress I am going to wear it over a sleeveless jumpsuit to a wedding. It does the job perfectly and looks very classy, it is well made and worth the price.
Being lace though, I'd say to be careful as you could easily snag it. I'm usually a size 10 to 12, on this occasion I ordered the 12 which is perfect, the sleeves are long but I do have long arms!
If you are looking for a dressy cover up I can highly recommend this bolero jacket.

Bosch Professional GWS22230 9-inch/ 230mm 240V Professional Large Angle Grinder
Bosch Professional GWS22230 9-inch/ 230mm 240V Professional Large Angle Grinder
Offered by tools247

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 31 May 2014
My husband asked me to order this angle grinder for him to use at work, he is an electrician and very fussy about his work tools. He is very very happy with it and also happy with the price he paid, very keen!
Would recommend this tool to other tradesmen 100 per cent.

Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler
Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 12 May 2014
I never used eyelash curlers before and recently my eyelashes started to slightly droop.
I read good reviews about the Tweezerman curlers and decided to order them.
It takes a bit of practice to use them correctly but once you do they really make a big difference to your lashes, the mascara I always use looks great now and my lashes are curly and no longer droopy!! I can highly recommend these curlers if you want more dramatic eye lashes.

Sterling Silver Drop Earrings with Filigree Heart
Sterling Silver Drop Earrings with Filigree Heart
Offered by Touch Jewellery

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent Wrong Ear Rings!, 12 May 2014
I ordered these ear rings after reading the great reviews on Amazon, I'm sure they would be lovely but unfortunately as they sent me the wrong ones I never got to know. I received the ball drop type instead of the heart drop and I promptly returned them. I know I could have reordered the heart ones but on this occasion I bought my ear rings in a shop.

The Lie of You: I Will Have What Is Mine
The Lie of You: I Will Have What Is Mine
by Jane Lythell

4.0 out of 5 stars Chilling!, 30 April 2014
I found this book to be a real page turner from beginning to end with a lot of twists which made me gasp at times!
I don't want to give anything away, just to say as the story progresses you mightn't dislike Heja as much as you might imagine when you first start reading! A very good book, will be on the lookout for more from this author soon, highly recommended...

Don't Stand So Close
Don't Stand So Close
by Luana Lewis

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read!, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Don't Stand So Close (Hardcover)
This book started off very promising and kept me turning the pages to see what would happen next. I'd say that at times it became a bit predictable but with a few twists and turns it is definitely worth a read if you enjoy psychological thrillers.

Japanese Rose Garden
Japanese Rose Garden
Offered by DemonsBeauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Colour, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Japanese Rose Garden (Misc.)
I wanted a different shade of pink than my normal bubblegum shade and decided to try Japanese rose garden. It is a lovely colour for summer, which I would highly recommend to anyone who likes pink. Also I should mention I have never tried OPI before and I love the way it glides over the nail, much easier to apply than some other high end brands. I'd definitely purchase more OPI shades in the near future.

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by Elma Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gadget!, 30 April 2014
I wanted to order a ring on Amazon but didn't know my size. I came upon this ring sizer and after reading the reviews i knew it would come in very handy. It was indeed a good purchase, I've now ordered 2 rings after measuring my fingers and they are perfect.

Braun Oral-B EB18-4 3DWhite Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Ordinary Heads!, 2 April 2014
I had always used the ordinary oral B heads and was looking for something better as the dentist said my teeth were staining quite badly and the normal heads weren't doing a great job. Think it was down to drinking strong tea etc.
Ordered the 3D white replacement heads and although I haven't been using them for too long, I can already see and feel the difference. My teeth are staying whiter and at the moment I have no staining, so far so good!
I would recommend these heads to anyone who has trouble with plaque or general staining on teeth, they do feel bit harder on the gums but worth it.

Shanya Sterling Silver Ethnic Ring Yellow Citrine Size M
Shanya Sterling Silver Ethnic Ring Yellow Citrine Size M

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Expensive but Isn't!, 2 April 2014
This is the 2nd ring I have bought from the Shanya range. These rings are just beautiful especially for such reasonable prices. The yellow stone in this one is gorgeous and looks great with everything I wear.
I have no doubt I will order other rings from this seller in the future as they never disappoint. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a lovely dress ring at fantastic prices!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5