Profile for Jon Vee > Reviews

Content by Jon Vee

Jon Vee (UK)

New High Quality Black Wallet Leather Case for iPhone 4 4s 4 s with Card Holder + Screen Protector
Offered by Goods-cool.

2.0 out of 5 stars May be ok if you dont have a plastic screen cover, 12 May 2012
This case works & will protect your iPhone, however, if you have bank cards & a screen cover it will scuff your screen cover completely.. Also if you have a screen cover the plastic sides of the case can push the cover away from the screen..

Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover With MAGNETIC Auto-Sleep Wake & Flip Stand For Apple iPad 2nd, 3rd & 4th Generation - BLACK - Mr Stationary® Range
Offered by Mr Stationary

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, very cheap, 12 May 2012
This is a good case.. Quality is good & Ive owned it for about 9 months now. The only problem Ive found is the magnet turns the ipad off sometimes when the cover is folded around the back... Its not a major probem as you can position the cover so it doesnt touch the magnet. Apart from that no problems.

The Adam Helios Brushed Steel Electric Fire with Pebble Bed Glow Effect
The Adam Helios Brushed Steel Electric Fire with Pebble Bed Glow Effect

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 12 May 2012
Bought one of these fires, it failed after about a month so it was replaced by Amazon although was delivered to the wrong address & my neighbour was away so I didnt get it for a while.. I think this was courier error. The next fire failed after another month.. Amazon have now refunded & both fires have been returned!

Binatone B350 Satellite Navigation with UK and ROI Mapping
Binatone B350 Satellite Navigation with UK and ROI Mapping

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY, 2 April 2010
I had sat nav software on my mobile phone that hammered the battery quite quickley so decided to buy a dedicated unit as thought it could only be the same or better..... how wrong was I..
It would be quicker to go & get some sattelites from space & bring them to the binatone rather than wait for its attempts to find them.. Very frustrating!.. Also,when it does eventually find my position, it is usually well behind on the map in comparison to where I actually am.. It often gives me directions to turn AFTER ive passed the road!
The software is slow, the screen unresponsive & Ive actually gone back to using my A-Z maps as they are more reliable!.. Just to compare, I borrowed my girlfriends Tom Tom yesterday which was absolutely brilliant! If only I could find the reciept I would take it back to where I purchased it from!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2010 11:57 PM BST