Profile for Star2000 > Reviews

Tales From Acorn Wood: Rabbit's Nap
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's Book, 31 July 2013
This is a lovely rhyming story and easy to follow. It's fun for a child to open the flaps and see what's hiding behind. I'd definitely recommend the set of these books as your child can grow with them and enjoy them for a long time. Also a great gift.

Tales From Acorn Wood: Postman Bear
Tales From Acorn Wood: Postman Bear
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's Book, 31 July 2013
This book is a wonderful rhyming story with flaps for your child to look under. It is a great present too and I have bought three copies for friends and one for my son to go with the other three stories available.

Wheelie bin numbers Rainbow 4
Wheelie bin numbers Rainbow 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheelie Bin Sticker Number, 31 July 2013
This is quite simply a good product and a bit more exciting than a plain number to brighten up a boring bin!

William Armes Tuffridge Stripes, 75 x 45 cm
William Armes Tuffridge Stripes, 75 x 45 cm
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Door Mat, 31 July 2013
This mat is great, it's wide and the edges don't curl up. It looks very smart outside my door and I shall be ordering two more for my other doors.

Beurer HK35 Electronic Heat Pad
Beurer HK35 Electronic Heat Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Heat Pad, 31 July 2013
This product is perfect. It has a safety cut off timer, adjustable heat settings and a washable cover. It is large enough to use on the lower or upper back which I what I need it for.

Home & Garden Direct Minky Extra Large Easy-Tie Drawstring Ironing Board Cover 125cm x 45cm Pebbles

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Large Ironing Board Cover, 31 July 2013
This item matches the description as seen on Amazon. I have a large ironing board and this cover has enough width and length in it to fit really well, unlike previous covers I have bought which fall off!

Splash About Kids Reusable Swim Happy Nappy - Navy/White Stripe Rib, X-Large, 12-24 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Nappy, 31 July 2013
I have used these swim nappies since my toddler began swimmIng as a young baby and they are brilliant. I ordered this one as it is the next size that he needs.

Filing Book Ends White
Filing Book Ends White

5.0 out of 5 stars Book ends, 31 July 2013
The book ends are exactly as I wanted. Plain and white. They are big enough to support my toddlers book collection including all the larger books.

Swing Bin - 8lt White
Swing Bin - 8lt White
Offered by Home Furnishing of Lerwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Swing Bin, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Swing Bin - 8lt White
The bin matches the description and is exactly what I needed. It is easy to clean, lightweight & the lid swings freely.

Bright Starts Entertain and Grow Baby Saucer
Bright Starts Entertain and Grow Baby Saucer
Offered by Kiddie kloud

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertainment centre, 20 Nov 2012
Absolutely brilliant product. My son can grow with this as it adjusts in height. He's bored laying on the floor so this is perfect. It's sturdy and safe with lots of toys to play with and he's very happy in it!

Page: 1 | 2