Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "shinyhappysarah"

KnitPro 3Pk Symfonie Wood Cable Needles, Multi-Color
KnitPro 3Pk Symfonie Wood Cable Needles, Multi-Color

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the look of these cable needles and am currently ..., 12 Mar. 2015
I love the look of these cable needles and am currently doing a pattern that requires the use of 2 at once. However, I found that doing cable is far more time consuming with these KnitPro cable needles because of the grooves that are on them. In principle, they're a good idea as the stitches don't slide off the needle when you don't want them to, but this is also a problem if you're used to knitting faster. I'll go back to my regular cable needles as these just slow me down. It's a shame because they're really good quality.

Veho VCC-003-MUVI-BLK MUVI Micro Digital Camcorder for Action Sports/Surveillance (Includes 4Gb Memory)
Offered by total digital stores

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with the camera - the audio never worked on ..., 27 Feb. 2015
Very disappointed with the camera - the audio never worked on it, just an 'interference' type sound. The angle wasn't wide enough to capture everything while on my motorbike, so I ended up buying a GoPro Hero which is definitely worth the extra money. One good thing about the muvi is that it's very small and discreet and mounted perfectly inside my helmet visor, so it's a pity it wasn't up to scratch.

GoPro HERO
GoPro HERO

5.0 out of 5 stars This fixes easily onto the top of my helmet or onto my ..., 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: GoPro HERO (Electronics)
Exactly what I needed for my motorbike commute into central London each day. I only need the recordings as a 'just in case' so wasn't in need of extra bells and whistles (wifi, removable case, etc). This fixes easily onto the top of my helmet or onto my handlebars and I can't fault the audio or video. Would recommend to anyone who needs an entry level camera for cycling/motorbiking.

Oxford Products Commuter Motorcycle Hotgrips Heated Grips
Oxford Products Commuter Motorcycle Hotgrips Heated Grips
Offered by Lids Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Feb. 2015
Very easy to fit on my Suzuki VanVan 125 and makes my winter commute much more comfortable.

Crocs Cleo III Flat, Women's Sandals, Black/Black, 7 UK
Crocs Cleo III Flat, Women's Sandals, Black/Black, 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Feb. 2015
Great, comfortable and lightweight - as expected from the Crocs brand

Mpow® Streambot Oval FM Transmitter Wireless radio car kit with Hands-free Calling, 3.5mm Audio Plug, Car Charger Adapter for Apple iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5 5C 4S 4, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One, Blackberry Q10, Sony smart phone, MP3, MP4, GPS
Offered by Patuoxun

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, 27 Feb. 2015
It does the job, but the plug tends to pop out of the cigarette lighter socket, thus interrupting the music playing.

Outstars 340 Spirit Leather Motorcycle Boots Black, Size 40
Outstars 340 Spirit Leather Motorcycle Boots Black, Size 40

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain!, 27 Feb. 2015
I feel like I got a real bargain by buying these boots at £30. They're now only available at a much more expensive price and to be fair, this is probably more accurate for them. I was surprised at the quality for £30 - leather uppers, very good quality outer sole and the boots themselves are extremely comfortable, snug and well-fitting. I've yet to try them in the wet, but have no doubt that they will stand up well to the rain. Very pleased with my purchase!

Want Two
Want Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Glorious, 7 Jun. 2005
This review is from: Want Two (Audio CD)
If you want an introduction to Rufus Wainwright, try 'Poses' or the majestic 'Want One'. Approach 'Want Two' as a fan and you will get the most out of it.
It is a decidedly darker offering than 'Want One': the lavish orchestration and fantastic zest for life has been traded for less immediate gems that creep in on you quietly and then hammer around your head for weeks afterwards. 'Gay Messiah', 'The Art Teacher' and 'Waiting For A Dream' are examples of this man's unique songwriting ability - his lyrics are sharp, intelligent and affecting. 'Memphis Skyline' never fails to touch me and once you've seen him perform 'Agnus Dei' live: you will be both haunted and mesmerised by his presence and his voice.
I heartily recommend this album to anyone who prefers their music to be unique, thoughtful and intelligent.