Profile for Mark Ian Gunnill > Reviews

Content by Mark Ian Gunnill

Mark Ian Gunnill (The flat lands of E. Yorkshire)

VonHaus by Designer Habitat PREMIUM TV Wall Mount for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED, or Plasma Flat Screen TV - Super-strength Load Capacity 60kg - 15 Degree Tilt Mechanism Up & Down, Max VESA 660x450 - Free Bubble Level
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 22 Mar 2014
Super fast delivery, good instructions and easy to fit. My 37'' Sony is still on my bedroom wall what more can I say? BARGAIN!!

Feedback
Feedback
Price: 5.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush go back to their roots, with this superb covers album., 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Feedback (Audio CD)
A nicely produced album to coincide with their R30 tour. The songs are a collection that Alex and Geddy use to play as fourteen year olds down the local youth club, although Neil wasn't the drummer at the time, he shared the same passion for these songs. I was first introduced to their music when my brother bought 2112 in the late seventies, and I instantly became a big fan, though my interest wained in the mid eighties as they became more keyboardy. This album takes them back to their rock and blues roots and is all the better for it. Nice one guys!

Vapor Trails (Remixed)
Vapor Trails (Remixed)
Price: 6.41

5.0 out of 5 stars A vast improvement over the original 2002 production!, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Vapor Trails (Remixed) (Audio CD)
I have had the original 2002 recording for many years, but haven't played it much due to the quality of the mix. I found it very tiring to listen to, and favoured their previous album "Test for Echo", which is a shame because there are some great songs on the cd. So when I heared they'd re-mixed the album for 2013 I simply had to buy it, and it is constantly in one of my cd players. If you're a fan of early Rush records before that synth keyboard sound you will not be disappointed with this.

When Superbikes Ruled The World DVD
When Superbikes Ruled The World DVD
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like your superbike racing, you'll love this., 22 Jan 2013
I've awarded this dvd 4 stars. I really enjoyed it as a documentry, but would've prefered more race highlights. The next day I dugout an old VHS tape from 1996 to satisfy this deficiency. It was possibly the most exciting race of the decade. The Monza round when Fogarty ,Chili, Corser. and Slight were changing position practically every corner, and Colin Edwards gradually closing on the under powered YZF750 Yamaha.

10 Jewel Cased TDK CD-R Writeable for Audio Recorders
10 Jewel Cased TDK CD-R Writeable for Audio Recorders
Offered by K Direct
Price: 6.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need for your Pioneer PDR-609, 20 Dec 2012
These discs are what I've been using to record my vinyl collection for the last ten years, and I'm more than impressed with the results. Delivered free, they arrived well with in the estimated time.

LUPO Digital TV DVB-T USB Adapter/Dongle/Stick Freeview Receiver/Recorder and Aerial for PC and Laptop.
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak signal!? You gotta be kidding!, 12 Dec 2008
I was delighted to recieve Lupo EzTV dongle so quickly, however the actual aeriel that screws into the base was missing. I thought no problem as I have a roof top aeriel I can plug it into. The software worked and the drivers installed without a glitch, but all I got was "Weak Signal" I thought about taking it around to my brothers as he has just had a high gain digital aeriel installed, but after reading other negative reviews I think I'll just return it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2008 9:48 PM GMT