Profile for S. MORRIS > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ever After High: The Tale of Two Sisters
Ever After High: The Tale of Two Sisters

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 28 July 2014
This book was not the best in the world. I would not say yes if you were asked if you wanted it.

A to Z of Silly Animals - The Best Selling Illustrated Children's Book for All Ages by Sprogling (The Silly Animals Series 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 5 July 2014
I got this book for my cousin and he loved it. The drawings were fab and the and the animals are clever.

The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back
The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic book, 5 July 2014
There is only one word I can use to sucrose this book. It is meatballs. I loved this book. I record it for 9+

Bex Carter 2: All's Fair in Love and Math (The Bex Carter Series)
Bex Carter 2: All's Fair in Love and Math (The Bex Carter Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the bex carter collection, 5 July 2014
If I had to disclose this book it would be dramatastic . It was the perfect description of a teenagers life. This book is one of the most life like books I have ever read. This book is for about 9+. This is a must have book.

Bex Carter 1: Aunt Jeanie's Revenge (The Bex Carter Series)
Bex Carter 1: Aunt Jeanie's Revenge (The Bex Carter Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 4 July 2014
I through this book was good. I would recommend it for 11+. Some parts really got me interested. The way it was written made me feel like I was there.

School for Stars: First Term at L'Etoile
School for Stars: First Term at L'Etoile

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 July 2014
I really got sucked in to the book. I could all most see it when the gala was going on. This book is a must read!

Picture Perfect (Geek Girl, Book 3) (Geek Girl Series)
Picture Perfect (Geek Girl, Book 3) (Geek Girl Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic book, 3 July 2014
This is one of the best books I have ever read. If you are thinking of buying it go for it. You will not regret it. :)

Paws and Whiskers
Paws and Whiskers

5.0 out of 5 stars Paws and whiskers, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Paws and Whiskers (Kindle Edition)
I liked the fact it had lots of small story's in 1 book. All the different story got me relay interested

My Sister Jodie
My Sister Jodie

4.0 out of 5 stars My sister Jodie, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: My Sister Jodie (Kindle Edition)
This was a Hart warming and touching book. it was life like and has probably happen to a family before. The writing was brilliant it felt like I was in the book there with the characters. There comforting pearl and there falling with Jodie. Some parts made me cry some made me laugh and some made me squeak like a mouse with excitement.

I think over 10s will love this book. If you ever get a chance to read any of Jacqueline Wilson`s books grab the opportunity.

Dork Diaries: Pop Star (Dork Diaries Series Book 3)
Dork Diaries: Pop Star (Dork Diaries Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 17 Mar. 2013
This is a funny book for 9 and over.l think you shouldn't just look at it you should enjoy it!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2