Profile for Deezla > Reviews

Content by Deezla

Deezla

Page: 1 | 2
3.5mm Audio Earphone Extension Cable Cord Jack Headphone (1M Gold Plated) For Apple IPhone / Apple Ipod / MP3 / MP4 / PDA / Mobile Phones / Laptops Etc
Offered by ICC-TECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable, 23 July 2014
High quality cable and same light thickness as standard headphones. Nice matt rubber finish.

3 x USB Charging Charger Cable for Apple iPhone 4 4S 4G iPad iPod
3 x USB Charging Charger Cable for Apple iPhone 4 4S 4G iPad iPod
Offered by Allske

2.0 out of 5 stars All dead after 3 weeks, 15 Jun. 2014
These look like fairly good quality chargers and very similar to genuine apple ones but they all dies one by one in 3 weeks. Thought they were too cheap to be true right enough.

Prestige Cartridge PGI-550XL/CLI-551XL Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma iP7250/MG5450/MG6350 - Assorted Colour (Pack of 5)
Offered by Prestige Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER THAN CANON's OWN - IN EVERY WAY - saves a fortune too, 7 Mar. 2014
I'm a photographer and regularly print high quality images on a Canon machine. These beat Canon in more ways than one.

1 - My printer calibration cards are more accurate and brighter/nicer with these inks. Skin tones arguably better too.

2 - They are XL cartridges with huge capacity

3 - They are clear all round so you can see EXACTLY how much ink you've got left. (unlike Canon/Epson inks)

4 - They are usually between £9-£12 a set, even with the XL capacity, compared to £63.00 for a Canon set of XL's

With the right papers and settings these inks are kicking out stunning prints. If you aren't as impressed it's not the inks. Look at your image, paper and settings before doubting these inks.

TP-LINK TL-SF1005D 5-Port 10/100Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch
TP-LINK TL-SF1005D 5-Port 10/100Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bit of kit, 7 Mar. 2014
Works in seconds and is cheap as chips. A well known brand too.

For everything up to 100Mbps it's perfect. Get it!

Generic Hard Disk Drive 320GB SATA 3.5"
Generic Hard Disk Drive 320GB SATA 3.5"
Offered by Bipra Limited UK's Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars 7200RPM WESTERN DIGITAL - brand new, 3 Mar. 2014
Took a chance on this cheap drive as it was listed as "Generic drive". At £25 I was half expecting a recon, non branded or used drive. It was just for backup so I wasn't too bothered. The drive I received was a brand new (sealed) WD3200AVJS 7200rpm! Couldn't be happier! Runs at 120Mb/s too.

Delivered super fast too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2014 1:22 PM GMT

Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Colour Inkjet Printer
Offered by Inkubus Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars A CHEAP FANTASTIC INKJET, 5 Nov. 2013
I bought this to print discs. I use [...] to print the discs. Great quality.

I've also printed a few high quality 6x4's & 7x5's and they are as good if not better than I get from my Pro lab (I'm a photographer). Still using the original inks that came with it but I know they are not full cartridges.

I'll probably buy 3rd party inks when they run out as I've never had problems with them on my Epson.

Wifi print is a nice feature for a cheap printer.

It was around £50, amazing print quality, 2 paper trays (A4 and 6x4/7x5) wifi and disc print. What more can you ask for.

It has quite a big footprint and makes some really funny noises going through its regulare maintenance cycles but if it keeps the quality coming I can live wit that

Lexar Professional Multi-Card Dual Slot USB 3.0 (500MB/s) Memory Card Reader - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars NOW it works fine with - Intel_USB3_Win7_VER25019, 1 Sept. 2013
Updated firmware as per other review suggestion but I couldn't get any more than 30 MB/s out of it with a genuine 16gb SanDisk Extreme (60MB/s) card. Lexar couldn't suggest anything and suggested a replacement which Amazon did next day (great service). 2nd unit was just the same.

Could well just be an issue at my end though.

Unit is VERY well built though for those who might have better luck.

UPDATE - Have now changed to 5 stars as I have got it working. Installed the following driver and it started working at full speed.

Intel_USB3_Win7_VER25019

It should also be noted that the reader did read at TWICE the speed of my old USB2 reader (from 15MB/s to 30MB/s) even when not working properly at full USB 3.0 speed. It now reads at 57MB/s so other users who THOUGHT it was faster and were happy might find further benefit from installing the driver above.

It's very well built and designed. Cover closes and flips open with side buttons and it has a thick desk grip bottom that keeps it from sliding around.

3 Full Sets : 18 High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges Multipack T0487 - T0481 T0482 T0483 T0484 T0485 T0486 for Epson Stylus Photo R200 R220 R300 R300M R320 R325 R340 R350 RX500 RX600 RX620 RX640 ink jet Printers
Offered by PEL UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 21 Aug. 2013
I know there are plenty of people that have had success with these inks and I think I might have just been unlucky as it can happen with non OEM inks. I have been using non OEM inks for years without issue and these had just about the best non OEM reviews around but a soon as I installed them I had problems.

The printer did recognize them but was getting all sorts of banding and weird colours. It was as if 1 or 2 of the 6 inks weren't working.

Thought there might have been a 'reset fix' or something but the seller didn't reply to my request for help so I returned them.

Polaroid Super Blower With Hi Perfomance Silicon Squeeze Bulb
Polaroid Super Blower With Hi Perfomance Silicon Squeeze Bulb
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Aug. 2013
What more can I say. Half the price of the more well known brand, a nicer size to have hanging around your bag and blows just as hard. It will fit in my suit pocket much easier than the more well known item.

very pleased.

Vapextech Super Smart nimh Battery Charger 8 cell AA or AAA
Vapextech Super Smart nimh Battery Charger 8 cell AA or AAA
Offered by Vapextech

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought two, 21 Aug. 2013
Arrived super quick.

I load it up and go to bed and in the morning I have 16 charged batteries ready for my SB800's. I used to have a fast charger which WAS quick but you had to stand over it because it was so quick.

As I say, just load them the night before and all done!

Good quality and LED readout is a nice feature

Page: 1 | 2