Profile for Eddie Elgar > Reviews

Content by Eddie Elgar

Eddie Elgar (Worcester, England)

Delonghi EC152 Pump Espresso Coffee Machine
Delonghi EC152 Pump Espresso Coffee Machine
Offered by Tick Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coffee... and i'm an amature., 9 July 2011
There are better reviews on this item from people with more expertise, but i wanted to register my 5 stars.

I'm new to making espresso, yet this machine makes it so simple. What i would suggest is that you buy some nice espresso cups... sounds daft but i think most of the negative issues are from people who are trying to make coffee with other sorts of mugs/cups.

It's also interesting that this machine was recommended by Which? having been tested and compared against far more expensive machines.

I bought this for £[] (free p&p) from Amazon. There are a few deals every now and a again.

Espresso Saucer + Cup
Espresso Saucer + Cup
Offered by Good Thymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 9 July 2011
Bought these to go with my new espresso machine. I'm delighted, these little cups and saucers really add to the experience. Great quality, nice feel, i think they're great.

Even my partner loves them ("they're cute") and she can't stand coffee!!! Enough said.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2011 5:03 PM BST

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 9 July 2011
I wanted a plain white flat super-king bed sheet. I really struggled to find anything other than fitted in the shops... so gave this a go, but it's difficult to buy this sort of item without actually feeling it.

I would suggest if you can to go for 100% cotton, this is 50/50. I wanted two, but only bought one to "give it a go".

I'm happy with the sheet, it does the job, but it's not as soft as i'm used to. Maybe that will change after a few washes, but the next sheets i'll be buying will be 100% cotton.

That being said, these are a good deal, very cheap compared with the alternatives and do the job.

Belkin Neoprene Sleeve for Upto 17 inch Laptops - Jet/Cabernet
Belkin Neoprene Sleeve for Upto 17 inch Laptops - Jet/Cabernet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for HP dv9000 17" Laptop, 1 April 2009
Very good quality material, and fits my HP dv9000 17" laptop (a large laptop) very well.
Looks good, hard wearing fabric material. Excellent.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for smaller laptops, suitable for 17" dependant on what you use it for., 1 April 2009
First things first, I have a HP dv9000 17" screen laptop. A large laptop by anyone's standards.
I chose this seller as the product is a more subtle colour scheme rather than the gaudy blue of similar sellers.
I have an issue with my laptop as the underside gets very warm when using the graphics card for any period of time, so the riser was the ideal solution. I researched the products available and found that this to be a reasonable price.
I was concerned by some reviews who suggested that this would not support my 17" laptop, fair enough it is made for a smaller laptop, however it suits for what I need. It holds my laptop safely, but there is an overhang to the sides and rear. The weight of the screen at the rear puts the laptop a little off balance, but it is stable.
As said in the title, ideal for a 15" screen laptop or less... but suits my 17" for what i need it for.
I'm happy with my purchase.