Profile for Customer > Reviews

Lorraine: Between You and Me
Lorraine: Between You and Me
by Lorraine Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars great lady, 4 Dec. 2010
I love reading about real people. There is more to Lorraine Kelly then you think.

I found this book to be a great armchair read. Not at all boring.

Dannii: My Story
Dannii: My Story
by Dannii Minogue

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Dannie, 4 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Dannii: My Story (Hardcover)
Dannie this book is so real, and i think that you are such a lovely and kind person.

I would read this book over and over again. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Mirror, Mirror
Mirror, Mirror
by Dr Linda Papadopoulos

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 2 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Mirror, Mirror (Paperback)
Loved this book it really makes you feel good!!

Well done Linda. You always get it right!

The Butterfly Girl
The Butterfly Girl
by Racheal Baughan

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED THIS BOOK, 23 April 2008
This review is from: The Butterfly Girl (Hardcover)
After reading this book, I was impressed with Rachael's determination to overcome the issues that faced her in life. Many people would have given up, but Rachael was willing to try almost anything to live a life of intention. At times, she faced criticism, failure, and heartache. But, she persevered by learning, listening, and taking action.

This is the only self-help book about living with BDD. That makes sense to me... about this hidden illness in society, (which I thought focused only on image. Till it was medically proven in America that it is a real brain deformity). Till watching GMTV and Am I Normal? (BBC2), with Dr Tanya Byron. I never realised how serious this illness was. I had tears in my eyes most of the time when reading this book. My sister is a model and could relate to some of Rachael's problems. Racheal is a true survivor.

Reading this book really was, the best thing I did!

Richard Cleaver
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2008 1:50 PM GMT