Profile for MorganaNK > Reviews

Content by MorganaNK

MorganaNK "MorganaNK" (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
•RohiLinen• NEW Living Orthopedic V Shaped Support pillow "Includes Complimentary Purple Pillow Case FREE"
Offered by INTELO

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, pain free 😌, 12 April 2015
I am unlucky to have Fibromyalgia, which is painful enough at the best of times, but lately sleeping has been incredibly uncomfortable and I have woken with terrible neck pain on more than one occasion. I was already sleeping with two memory foam pillows to no avail, so I decided to try this pillow and see if it made any difference, and I am pleased to report that it has. Combined with my other pillows this one supports my head, neck and shoulders beautifully and I hope the relief continues.

[Lifetime Warranty] MDN® JuiceMini - 3000mAh Premium Ultra-Compact Aluminum Portable Charger External Battery Pack Power Bank. For Apple iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad, Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note, Nexus, HTC One, One 2 (M8), MOTO G, Sony Xperia Z2, LG G3, G2 Mini, Go Pro & most other Smartphones and Tablets. Portable Battery Charger, Portable Phone Charger, USB Battery, Rechargeable Battery Backup, External Charger, USB Battery Charger, Includes 3-IN-1 USB (Micro USB/30-PIN/Lightning) + Bonus Carry Case - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars A godsend, 8 Oct. 2014
My workplace has just banned the charging of personal electrical items and so I was looking for an alternative way to make sure that my mobile phone was fully charged should I need it, and yet still be able to use it to play games during my breaks. This is perfect, and it recharges the phone rapidly. Great little item

Blackhole Cat Litter Mat - Headshape 57.5cm X 52.5cm - Litter Tray Mat (Dark gray)
Offered by MOONSHUTTLE

5.0 out of 5 stars The mat is brilliant, and has cut down on the amount of ..., 24 July 2014
The mat is brilliant, and has cut down on the amount of litter Suliaman and Sheba track through the house - a blessing because the hall used to be scattered with it as if they were gritting the area for winter - no more icy with a chance of fur balls!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 11:41 AM BST

Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque. Warning , No Salesmen, No Canvassers, No Preachers, No Cold Callers, No Drive Tarmackers.
Offered by GIGGLEWICK GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as a hint to all the doorstep sellers ..., 24 July 2014
Bought this as a hint to all the doorstep sellers etc that we seem to be attracting - it appears to have worked and kept everyone from knocking... except for the preachers!

Inov8 British Made Real Wood Picture/Photo Frame, Triple Aperture with 2 Portrait & 1 Landscape 7x5-inch Insets, Catherine Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Easy to fit the pictures inside, good quality product

PACK OF 3 CAN FIZZ SAVERS. CAN RING PULL COVERS
PACK OF 3 CAN FIZZ SAVERS. CAN RING PULL COVERS
Offered by Bentley Marketing

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 July 2014
I cannot get these to fit the cans :(

Quality Prem-I-Air 18" (45 cm) High Velocity Air Circulator Fan with Chrome finish
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars this is like having a 747 taking off in the room, 24 July 2014
Agree with other reviews, this is like having a 747 taking off in the room... but it does the job and I'd rather turn the tv sound up than sit uncomfortably in the heat. Going to try an anti-vibration mat under it, just to see if it makes any difference

Saint Or Sinner
Saint Or Sinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Would have liked more..., 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Saint Or Sinner (Kindle Edition)
A very interesting debut novella from Christina Kendall, and one that I read today in an hour. It was well written, easy to read, and captured the imagination, but there were a few questions that were left unanswered... what were Sir Horace's real intentions towards Lady Sarah and her father, and how did he feel when he was thwarted in such a blatant way? I would have liked that side of things explained more.

That said, I really enjoyed it, and I look forward to reading more from this author.

Learn Love in a Week
Learn Love in a Week

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book by a great author, 11 Jun. 2013
Just finished "Learn Love in a Week" - awesome book, I was actually disappointed when I read the last line, I wanted it to go on forever! Really loved all the characters and their different "voices", Very believable. Cannot recommend this book highly enough; and I look forward to more works by Andrew in the future.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what they say it will, 1 Mar. 2013
We needed something to chop up chicken and turkey for our elderly cats... we had been doing it by hand, but there is a limit to how fast you can slice and dice, even when you are being encouraged every step of the way by three very vocal felines! The Kenwood Mini Chopper is ideal; it doesn't take up much room and it reduces everything down to easy to manage mouthfuls. Simple to use, easy to clean and easy to store. It does everything we need it to - except feed the cats automatically!

:o)