Profile for N. Price > Reviews

Personalised Engraved 20mm Enamel Pet ID Tag Cat Face Design
Personalised Engraved 20mm Enamel Pet ID Tag Cat Face Design
Offered by Ajintheforest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty tag, 20 Oct. 2011
I am very pleased with the purchase of this ID tag for my cat - it is quite small, well made and looks very cute on my cat's collar. I would recommend it to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff really works!!!, 1 April 2011
I first discovered Nail Tek products several years ago and never looked for any other brands. Having tried many other nail strengthening products which did not work for me I ordered Nail Tek from the US cosmetics website, and it proved to be absolutely wonderful! It made my nails grow fast, they became strong and beautiful! This is one of those products on the market which "does exactly what it says on the tin" :)

Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 23 Feb. 2011
I always admired Jamie Oliver for his genuine love of cooking good food, his enthusiasm and "wild" energy in trying to spread this love to people. I was tempted to buy this book after watching some of the episodes of his new TV series as the recipe ideas were extremely appealing. The book is very well written, with clear instructions, beautiful photographs by David Loftus. Many people seem to have complained about not able to finish cooking meals offered by Jamie in 30 minutes. Well, I was not trying to time the process, and I did not always cook all elements of his meal ideas in one go, but I can say that it certainly has proven to me that a great meal can be cooked in well under an hour and freshly cooked food is absolutely delicious and is worth it!

Alan Silverwood 10" x 8" x 2½" Deep Roasting Dish
Alan Silverwood 10" x 8" x 2½" Deep Roasting Dish
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality roasting dish, 2 Feb. 2011
This roasting dish is very well made - solid, thick, unlike cheap roasters does not warp during use. Easy to clean and has a great heat conductivity! Not suitable for washing in the dishwashers though. As with all other Alan Silverwood's products it is made to last a lifetime.

Melkco Luxe Jacka Black Handmade Leather Slimline Case for iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S
Melkco Luxe Jacka Black Handmade Leather Slimline Case for iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S
Offered by Elite Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case!, 29 Jan. 2011
This case looks great, it is very well made and fits the phone perfectly. It does not make the phone much bigger either. If you are looking for the quality case to protect your iPhone look no further! Great choice of colours to chose from.

Victorinox 20cm Flexible Palette Knife / Spatula
Victorinox 20cm Flexible Palette Knife / Spatula
Offered by culinaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good palette knife, 29 Aug. 2010
Victorinox is my number one brand when it comes to kitchen knives and this palette knife is very good - great size, lightweight, flexible blade.

Fly Flot Susie - Black Size 6 UK
Fly Flot Susie - Black Size 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfort!, 22 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Fly Flot Susie (Apparel)
I am very pleased with this purchase - Fly Flot Susie are so comfortable, very warm and soft! I was pleasantly surprised they are made in Italy rather than China. Very high quality shoes I would recommend to anyone!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work!, 30 Dec. 2008
Proden Plaqueoff Animal 60g.
My mother in law has three greyhounds and their breath used to be really smelly. She got a 60g pot of Plaque Off from her vet only about three weeks ago and the result is amazing! Not only the smelly breath has gone but the gums are not inflamed any more! I got a pot for my cats now, will use it for profilactic purposes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2012 1:17 AM GMT

by Jeff Hertzberg & Zoe Francois

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 30 Dec. 2008
ARTISAN BREAD IN 5 MINUTES A DAY: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking
I found this book very useful and I am so grateful to the authors for sharing their ideas. I love baking fresh bread and until I bought this book I found the process of baking too time consuming, and with our busy life style nowadays this method of baking beautiful, delicious crusty loaves in no time is an absolute delight! Once again, thank you Jeff and Zoe!