Profile for Paul > Reviews

TP-LINK TL-WN781ND 150Mbps Wireless PCI Express Adapter + Low Profile Bracket
TP-LINK TL-WN781ND 150Mbps Wireless PCI Express Adapter + Low Profile Bracket
Offered by SEDIVA UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Windows 7, 10 Oct. 2010
I bought this product to run on my windows 7 64bit. It comes with all the instructions on how to install it on XP or vista but not windows 7. How ever the driver is readily avaible to download from the TP link website if required. I didnt even require the driver just worked plug and play for me. I advice u to look inside ur PC before buying to see if you have enough room. It was a tight squeeze for me as my graphics card was kinda in the way. Over all im very happy with him product and it picks up the signal from my wireless router very well 2 floor up in my house. One extra point if you have Kaspersky internet security you MUST disable it when installing or you will not be able to use the adaptor; alot of info and guides are avaiable on the TP link website on the topic.

Belkin DVI Flat Panel Replacement Cable
Belkin DVI Flat Panel Replacement Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable A+++ just a little to long for me !, 13 Oct. 2009
I bought this cable to connect my new Nvidia Graphics card up to my 1080 HD Tele, cable works excellent; i checked the quailty of picture is maxed out to the full !! im reali pleased with this cable however ! The cable is to long for me as my tv is sitting beside my PC. Im still using it with the excess wire lieing around, So my advice would be to get this cable by all means as it is remarkable but on the other hand you may wish to consider a smaller cable so get the measuring tape out and see !!

Paul.