Profile for D. HARLEY > Reviews

Content by D. HARLEY

D. HARLEY (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
LL Critt:the New Potty (Mercer Mayer's Little Critter)
LL Critt:the New Potty (Mercer Mayer's Little Critter)
by Mercer Mayer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, hasn't encouraged my daughter though, 6 Mar. 2011
A good book, though I have had to change several American words as I am reading. Has not encouraged my daughter any further with potty training. We still get 'don't like it!' when the potty is mentioned.

Pintoy Lacing Beads
Pintoy Lacing Beads
Offered by Spotty Green Frog

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning toy, 6 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Lacing Beads (Toy)
Excellent product, really held my 22 month old daughter's concentration. She was really chuffed when she was able to finally manage it on her own. Good quality.

Davina - Super Body Workout [DVD]
Davina - Super Body Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Really tough workout, 6 Mar. 2011
I really like this workout, it's really quite hard. I haven't been able to do it with weights as yet, as it is hard enough as it is. But good to know I have something to work up to as I get better.

Trunki Govinci Back Pack and Travel Drawing Table (Pink)
Trunki Govinci Back Pack and Travel Drawing Table (Pink)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, but really annoying zips, 6 Mar. 2011
Great bag for what it is, however the zips are really sticky and not easy for a frustrated toddler (or adult for that matter!)

Babybotte Toddler Winy Pink Wellingtons Boot 1/466 7 Child UK
Babybotte Toddler Winy Pink Wellingtons Boot 1/466 7 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful excellent quality boots, 6 Mar. 2011
These boots are fantastic. They are extremely good quality. My daughter gets a lot of compliments on them. They also have several inserts which I didn't expect, which was good for cushioning and also for when my daughter was growing into them. Would highly recommend.

Boogie Beebies - Get Ready to Boogie [DVD]
Boogie Beebies - Get Ready to Boogie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Boogie Beebies

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for something different, 17 July 2010
This DVD is a few years old and is a bit dated, but otherwise it's great. Gets your little one to move to all the actions, rather than just sitting there mindlessly watching.

Big And Small - We're Big And Small! [DVD]
Big And Small - We're Big And Small! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Todd Doldersum
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 17 July 2010
This is a great DVD. One that my toddler enjoys as do I, because the characters are genuinely funny. Well worth it.

Metanium Nappy Rash Ointment 30g
Metanium Nappy Rash Ointment 30g
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, get it cheaper in Tesco, 17 May 2010
All mums know how great Metanium is. I had to buy it through Amazon as my local Boots or Tesco did not sell it. Have since found that Tesco sells it for 2 pounds.

Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes
Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes
by Mem Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful book, 17 May 2010
Would thoroughly recommend this book, Mem Fox is a brilliant author. I bought this as a gift for all my daughter's friends when they had their first birthdays.

Fisher-Price Waybuloo Talking De-Li
Fisher-Price Waybuloo Talking De-Li

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy, my daughter loved it, 17 May 2010
My daughter loves her De-Li and I would thoroughly recommend it. She is transfixed when it comes on television, as she associates the program with her doll. The only downside is not being able to wash it very well, as is necessary.

Page: 1 | 2