Profile for lucas > Reviews

lucas

AKG K490 High Performance Active Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black
AKG K490 High Performance Active Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black
Price: 223.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Noise Cancelling 4-5 stars, build quality poor and disappointing (0 stars), 26 Jun 2014
Noise Cancelling 4-5 stars, build quality poor and disappointing (0 stars). The first can broke almost one year after purchase. I repaired it with some repair express putty - looked ugly but i thought the warranty was over. One week later second can broke almost at the same position as the first one. I have sent them back to akg and got a replacement almost one day later. Now, just a couple of months later my replacement pair brakes again. I am done with AKG. A shame, was happy with the comfort and NC quality. Btw, I used this headphones only stationary at my desk

GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount
GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount
Offered by Vertical Extreme
Price: 17.81

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of garbage, 5 July 2011
Bought this to record my long distance rides on my go pro. first impression was a bit disappointing looking on the item knowing how much money you have paid for this little bit of plastic.
Second impression and first ride on rough countryside roads - the long stem broke!
On the second ride - the short stem broke!

This item never was meant to work properly - its purpose is to make max money, nothing else - a shame for go pro!

Btw. - looking on video footage shot from bike perspective by professionals, I found they were using customized mounts with metal mounts - no I understand why!
cheers,