Profile for Barny > Reviews

Barny

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
simplehuman Wall Mount Carrier Bag Dispenser - Brushed Stainless Steel
simplehuman Wall Mount Carrier Bag Dispenser - Brushed Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, good construction, included double sided tape holds it in place well, 24 May 2016
Keeps carrier bags all in one place - even more important now the carrier bag tax has started. One point, the hole in the top and sides are a bit small for the newer 'thicker' bags that the supermarkets give out but it is still possible to store them. Mine is attached to the back of a kitchen cupboard door with the double sided tape (supplied) and it is holding up well. You can also screw it to a door if you want a more solid fit (don't think the screws were supplied with mine). Simplehuman do seem to make good quality items and this is no exception. It's easy to wipe down and looks smart enough to have fixed somewhere where you can see it if you needed.

The New Spiralz Spiralizer - The Inspiralizer with No Quibble Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Spiralizers

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, feels well made., 24 May 2016
Nice product, well made, the suckers that hold it to the countertop work well. The blades are nice and sharp and cut whatever you are spiralizing really well. There are three sets of blades included (different size cuts) and the two that are not actually being used are stored away nicely in the bottom of the unit. The spiralizer handles softer vegetables like courgette and harder ones like potatoes just as easily. I actually bought this to make courgette "spaghetti" but my favourite thing is now spiralized potato which I then bake in the over for slightly healthier chips.

ScreenKnight® Fitbit Blaze Front Screen Protector invisible shield
ScreenKnight® Fitbit Blaze Front Screen Protector invisible shield
Offered by ScreenKnight

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, take your time applying it and it will be fine, 24 May 2016
I bought this to protect the screen of my new Fitbit Blaze from scratches. The step by step online demo of how to apply it is very useful and easy to follow. Some other reviews talked about being worried about having to wet the product to apply it but I didn't think the amount of water that ended up near the watch would be a problem. I made sure that the screen was nice and clean before I started and applied it in good light so I could see the edges easily. It was a little fiddly but that's just because the screen is quite small. I think one trick is that, once you have applied it in the right place, you don't try and fiddle with it too much. They do say to leave it for quite a long time to dry and I did that to make sure but it did seem quite dry and fixed very quickly.

simplehuman Code H Custom Fit Bin Liners - 30-35 L, Pack of 20
simplehuman Code H Custom Fit Bin Liners - 30-35 L, Pack of 20

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit pricey but worth it for the convenience and quality., 10 Mar. 2016
These bags are a bit pricey but they are such good quality that I think it's worth it. They fit my bin perfectly which keeps everything looking tidy. They are nice and thick so they don't split when you go to throw the rubbish away.

Head Free Ride Ski Boot Bag - Green/Black, 42 Litre
Head Free Ride Ski Boot Bag - Green/Black, 42 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, really good value., 10 Mar. 2016
I have just used it on my recent ski holiday and it survived being "checked-in". This bag is really bright green so easy to see when is comes round on the carousel too. Managed to fit my ski boots and helmet in the main part and the small additional pocket was useful for small items. For such a good price I was really pleased with this purchase and it will definitely last a few more trips.

Chrome Plated Glass Rack 10inch | Glass Hanger, Glass Holder, Glassware Rack, Stemware Rack | Wine Glass Rack, Champagne Glass Rack
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple idea but useful, 5 Jan. 2016
Great way of saving a little space in the cupboards. We have tall kitchen units and these can go at the top and leave the actual shelf free to put other small glasses on. Simple idea but useful

Fantasia Capri Ceiling Fan 36in White
Fantasia Capri Ceiling Fan 36in White
Offered by Fastlec

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, excellent quality, 5 Jan. 2016
Great product, well built, easy to fit and most importantly silent running. We've fitted this in our guest bedroom and it can be left on all night to get a cooling breeze without any noise from the motor. Have bought Fantasia fans in the past and always been pleased with them. This one is good as it's a little smaller than the others we have which is good for a smaller room. Still gives plenty of air movement.

Swarovski Christmas Annual Edition Ornament 2014 5059026
Swarovski Christmas Annual Edition Ornament 2014 5059026

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't think this is a genuine Swarovski Ornament - be careful, 5 Jan. 2016
Ordered this as I have a been collecting them the Swarovski Christmas decorations for a while. As soon as I received it I knew it was not the same as the other ornaments I have. Firstly the box is square whereas all the others I have come in an unusual triangular box. Secondly, the little date tag is very poor quality compared to the originals. The actual decoration looked OK and the crystal seemed OK but this is not the ornament that you will get directly from Swarovski. I sent mine straight back to Amazon telling them I did not think it was genuine and got a refund no questions asked.

Clear Plastic Disposable Martini/Cocktail Glasses 160ml for Party/picnic/celebration 48 Pack
Offered by PartyPlastics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses for the money, 5 Jan. 2016
We got these for a NYE party. They arrived well packed and all in good condition. These glasses come in two parts and you just push the base into the glass stem which is easy. The size is just right to serve martini type cocktails and the plastic is very durable. To get so many glasses for the price was great too. We have used half of them this time and will store the rest away for another time although I'd say you could also wash these up and re-use them at least once. All in all a good purchase.

Walkers Sheep Shaped Shortbread 250 g
Walkers Sheep Shaped Shortbread 250 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice biscuits and a smart little tin, 5 Jan. 2016
Got these as a secret santa present for someone who likes biscuits and sheep !! It's a really nice metal tin that can be used afterwards and the biscuits were nice shortbread. Maybe £8 was a bit expensive for a small tin of biscuits but for the novelty I didn't mind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7