Profile for jill Humphrey > Reviews

By Caprice Candy Bikini Top Women's Bikini White/Black 18
By Caprice Candy Bikini Top Women's Bikini White/Black 18
Offered by George and Freddie

2.0 out of 5 stars looks much better on model, 6 Sep 2013
good service, but no wonder these ended up in sale. would send the two bikinis back, but cant be bothered as they did not cost much, glad I never paid full price for them though.

Under Armour 2012 Womens UA Charm City Gym Duffel Bag - Black/Rush
Under Armour 2012 Womens UA Charm City Gym Duffel Bag - Black/Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 6 Sep 2013
prompt delivery and good communication. Bag bigger and better than I thought it was going to be. I am a great fan of under armour, I only discovered tis year and I would recommend anyone into fitness to try their stuff.

Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings - Black, XL
Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings - Black, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars great leggings, 6 Sep 2013
prompt delivery and good commication. these leggings are great for working out in and dry really quickly. I think I have brought 3 pairs of these.

Skechers Womens Upgrades Head High Sandals Black Schwarz (BLK) Size: 6.5
Skechers Womens Upgrades Head High Sandals Black Schwarz (BLK) Size: 6.5

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 6 Sep 2013
these are my second pair, as my Labrador jumped up and broke my first pair and I love them so much I had to search for another pair. Toe posts are comfortable.

Under Armour Achieve Fitness Women's Tank Top - Black/Steel, XL
Under Armour Achieve Fitness Women's Tank Top - Black/Steel, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 6 Sep 2013
prompt delivery. Fits well and is perfect for working out especially in the summer. I have ordered 3 and have worn them outside of the gym. The length is perfect, as I find a lot of tops too short. Please consider making this top in other colours such as white

Ladies Tabard Leopard Print pattern 100% Polyester with Black Piping to Edge, Large Pocket, Button Fastening at Side OS (44-46 inches)
Offered by My Shoe Store

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 6 Sep 2013
prompt delivery. I brought this for when I am grooming my dogs and it does the job. I can put their brushes and combs etc in my pocket within easy reach.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars please increase your sizes, 6 Sep 2013
service, delivery good, but not a true size 8, way too smal. I would recommend furture customers to go up a size. I liked the style and wish this company would increase their shoe sizesl

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 6 Sep 2013
service and delivery good, but not a true size eight, way too small. Would recommend other customers to go up a size

Under Armour Perfect Fitness Women's Trousers - Black/Metallic Pewter, XL
Under Armour Perfect Fitness Women's Trousers - Black/Metallic Pewter, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Sep 2013
good service and communicaton.I love these for working out. material soft. true to size.i would buy again. Thank you very much

Page: 1 | 2