Profile for Lindis Payne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Friis & Company Womens Asha Solid Star Handbag Cross-Body Bag 1410911-109 Army
Friis & Company Womens Asha Solid Star Handbag Cross-Body Bag 1410911-109 Army

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous bag, 13 Sept. 2014
Wot a fabulous bag! Gorgeous colour, really well made and I got mine at a great price. Only slight criticism is it's slightly heavy before you put anything in it but that's down to quality materials and handles.

Complete Vexed Series One and Two [DVD]
Complete Vexed Series One and Two [DVD]
Dvd ~ Toby Stephens

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it all over again, 10 May 2014
Loved this series originally and really loved it when I watched it again, and I'm sure I'll watch it over and over again. Toby Stephens is great in wally-mode and the two ladies are wonderful sparring partners. Just my sort of thing.

2014 one day to a page pocket diary with flexi leather effect cover x 1 single
2014 one day to a page pocket diary with flexi leather effect cover x 1 single

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little diary, 6 Feb. 2014
Lovely little diary, handy size to keep in my handbag. A page a day is really useful now I have to write everything down! I'm delighted with my purchase with its pretty pink cover.

Adara Silver Peridot Drop Earrings
Adara Silver Peridot Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 13 Jun. 2013
Very pretty earrings, nicely made, good value for money, match my eyes, may buy other colours for myself or gifts.

Hero at Large
Hero at Large
by Janet Evanovich
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 28 May 2013
As usual, JEs books are very readable, with characters you get to care about and a happy ending. Prefer Stephie Plum books though.

The Grand Finale
The Grand Finale
by Janet Evanovich

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 28 May 2013
This review is from: The Grand Finale (Paperback)

The Vigilante Club (Justice Seekers Book 1)
The Vigilante Club (Justice Seekers Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 28 May 2013
I usually like VGBs books, this was ok, a bit far-fetched. I did finish it but not quite to my taste.

Cobwebs and Cream Teas: Year in the Life of a National Trust House
Cobwebs and Cream Teas: Year in the Life of a National Trust House
by Mary Mackie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series of books, 21 May 2013
I just love this series of books about the life and times of Chris and Mary Mackie during their time taking care of Felbrigg Hall in Norfolk. Mary writes with humour and sensitivity, portraying the fun and a lot of hard work during their years in residence.

Frogspawn and Floor Polish: Upstairs and Downstairs in a National Trust House (Summersdale travel)
by Mary Mackie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Felbrigg Hall series of books, 21 May 2013

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 21 May 2013
I just love these slippers, they're warm and snug and comfortable. The day I got them my neighbour came round and ordered herself a pair immediately.

Page: 1 | 2