ARRAY(0xa6725ce4)

Romeo Redeemed
Romeo Redeemed
Price: 11.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully romantic, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: Romeo Redeemed (Hardcover)
The follow up to Juliet Immortal- you really need to have read that first. A twist on the classic Romeo & Juliet- what if Romeo had betrayed Juliet and all the stories were false?
As always with Stacey Jay, the story pulls you in- this one is beautifully written with enough drama, suspense & romance thrown in. Never predictable- loved it!

Blood on the Bayou (Annabelle Lee)
Blood on the Bayou (Annabelle Lee)
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this series, 10 April 2012
This book follows on from Dead on the Delta, the first in this series, and I have been eagerly awaiting it to find out what Annabelle gets up to next, and I was not disappointed! Some authors just have a knack of telling a good story and make you want to keep turning the page, and that's what I've found with Stacey Jay - you've got the conflict of wanting to find out what happens next, but not wanting to finish the book!
Sometimes it feels like the paranormal genre has got a bit lazy with the success of certain books out there (you know which ones!), and don't get me wrong, I love a good vampire book as much as the next girl, but I also love finding something a bit different, where the characters and "species" aren't totally predictable. Combined with the story-telling skills, this makes this series unmissable, and am desperately hoping for book number 3!

Dead on the Delta
Dead on the Delta
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars The next big thing in the paranormal genre, 30 Jun 2011
I bought this book after seeing it recommended by an author I love....and I wasn't disappointed. The product description gives you the general story, but what made me instantly rush to see if book 2 was a) planned (yes) and b) available to pre-order (not yet) was the way the story pulled me in and made me care about the characters - oh yes, and there's plenty of peril and heart in your throat stuff too - the only danger is severe tiredness owing to the "just one more chapter" syndrome!

Can't wait til book 2 - so am currently working my way through Stacey's young adult back catalogue and enjoying every page!