Profile for DavidB > Reviews

DavidB

3 FT SANTA CLIMBING  LADDER LIGHT FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS DECORATION
3 FT SANTA CLIMBING LADDER LIGHT FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS DECORATION

5.0 out of 5 stars DavidB, 31 Dec 2010
He is exactly what it says on the tin. He is well made and really comes alive after dark. He is just a bit of fun and young and old kids stop to look. My wife thought I was mad buying this, but even she loves him now! You will need to consider where to safely connect the plug, to light the ladder and illuminate Santa. We have ours on the front of the house, to welcome friends, family and the postman!

The Energy Efficient Home
The Energy Efficient Home
by Patrick Waterfield

5.0 out of 5 stars DavidB (EPCO2), 31 Dec 2010
As a Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) providing Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) to estate agents, solicitors, private sellers and landlords, this is my 'bible'. I used it during my training and keep it as a handy reference. It is well written, by chartered surveyors and is clear and concise, without being too technical. I thoroughly recommend it to any DEA, whether already working or studying for the exam. The only DEA book you will need.

Dualit 83700 Chrome Jug Blender (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Dualit 83700 Chrome Jug Blender (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dualit Chrome Jug Blender, 31 Dec 2010
We already have a Dualit toaster, which is the best one we have ever used - perfect toast, every time. Can't fault the quality, durability and ease of use, so we didn't hesitate to buy the chrome jug blender and kettle,to complete the set!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2011 9:24 AM GMT