Profile for josie67 > Reviews

Content by josie67

josie67

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Jun. 2013
It has stopped her barking excessively when I let her out first thing in the morning.It has stopped her barking a little when she goes out first thing in the morning.

Heathcliff (Starring Cliff Richard) [DVD]
Heathcliff (Starring Cliff Richard) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cliff Richard
Offered by thelastresortofmusic

4.0 out of 5 stars okay, 18 Jun. 2013
good, I bought it to replace the video recording of it as I no longer have video recorder. I enjoyed the musical.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 18 Jun. 2013
I like this as although it hasn't totally stopped her pulling but she knows she can't get any further in front .

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 18 Jun. 2013
okay although not sure it is totally strong enough for the dog it was bought for, the dog it was bought for is a male doberman and it is not strong enough.

Live In London [DVD]
Live In London [DVD]
Dvd ~ Il Divo

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Live In London [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely amazing group, such a talented group and the concert was amazing.I love listening to these guys, purchased as a birthday present for my sister who also loves to watch them.

Pretty Woman
Pretty Woman
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Pretty Woman (Audio CD)
Very Poor, I don't remember hardly any of the songs on the CD, I also have the dvd, and I have to say the CD is very poor.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2015 9:40 PM BST

Lionel Richie - The Outrageous Tour Live DVD (Region 1,2,3,4,5,6 Compatible)
Lionel Richie - The Outrageous Tour Live DVD (Region 1,2,3,4,5,6 Compatible)

5.0 out of 5 stars lionel richie dvd, 6 Dec. 2012
The dvd more than met my expectations and certainly brought back a few memories of when My friend and I went to see him in on this particular tour at the NEC in Birmingham.