Profile for JAF > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Now That's What I Call Music! 84
Now That's What I Call Music! 84

4.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 27 Jan 2014
My kids like it better than me, but even an oldie like me really likes most of the songs although I can't get into rap yet....

PRISM
PRISM
Offered by Side Two
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great though not as good as the first., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: PRISM (Audio CD)
It is a great album. So far we prefer the album before - though that could be because we haven't played the album enough yet.

Addictaball Large Maze 1 Puzzle Game
Addictaball Large Maze 1 Puzzle Game
Offered by Vinsani
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all, 19 Jun 2013
My son fell for the idea. We all love to play with it. It can take up hours or seconds, depending on what time you have.... And good for his motor coordination probably too.

Shiver,Linger,Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls)
Shiver,Linger,Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls)
by Maggie Stiefvater
Price: 16.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 13 April 2013
My daughter requested this series for her birthday and she has not stopped reading and rereading it since she received it.

Juke Box Heroes: The Very Best Of
Juke Box Heroes: The Very Best Of
Price: 7.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 April 2013
The songs are great, the lyrics mean something and the rock rhythm is amazing. I have not had my own copy of Foreigner for years and I had forgotten how good they are.

Original Album Classics
Original Album Classics

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Original Album Classics (Audio CD)
Mostly great music although some of it is not as fantastic as I had remembered. But no doubt I'll love it again after a few plays.....

Becca Fitzpatrick Hush Hush Series Collection 4 Books Set. (Hush, Hush Crescendo Silence Finale[hardcover])

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this series, 13 April 2013
My daughter wanted this series and I got it for her birthday. She loves it and has read it several times in the two weeks since then.

Dagedar High Speed Stunt Jump Track
Dagedar High Speed Stunt Jump Track

4.0 out of 5 stars Dagedar Fun, 25 Mar 2013
I thought it would be a waste of money. But my son has had a lot of fun out of it, and so has his friends. It looks very frail but is surprisingly tough. The only problem is that many round objects end up spread out around the house for others to fall over.

Pegasus and the New Olympians
Pegasus and the New Olympians
by Kate O'Hearn
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars A good series., 11 Dec 2012
My daughter loved the book though I felt that the others in the series were a little better. It is, however, a superb subject well crafted to appeal to quite a wide range of young (at heart) readers. It would tend to be more attractive to girls but the action and adventure is quite gripping for any young men who brave the covers.

The Genius Of Britain [DVD]
The Genius Of Britain [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough
Price: 6.70

5.0 out of 5 stars A magical man, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Genius Of Britain [DVD] (DVD)
Attenborough is amazing. His projects are always done brilliantly and this is as good as the nature programmes that he does..

Page: 1 | 2