Profile for Siv > Reviews

Hatley Boy's Ovl Whales Pyjama Set, White, 6 Years
Offered by GeminiJoe
Price: 21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the soft and snug fit, 3 Mar 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old son, and they will probably fit him for another year! I love the snug fit and they are so soft and the fabric is quite thin. So it's nice for spring/autum. We have a lot of Hatley pyjamas, O somply love the quality and design and my sons think they're cool :)

aden + anais Star Light 100% Cotton Muslin Square Musy (3 Pack)
aden + anais Star Light 100% Cotton Muslin Square Musy (3 Pack)
Offered by Mummy & Little Me
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and great design, 3 Mar 2014
I was meaning to get the swaddling blankets, so the name of the product was a bit misguiding. But I'm happy about the mistake, because it's the softest I've ever seen and the design is beautiful

The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems (By Teaching You How to Ask the Right Questions): Sleeping, feeding and behaviour - beyond the basics through infancy and toddlerdom
by Tracy Hogg
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my "baby bible", 3 Mar 2014
This book is absolutely brilliant, great case studies and examples of how the different techniques of Baby Whispering works. It's all very logical and common sense, but not something you would necessarily think of yourself. This book rescued me when I had my first son with so many sleep issues at 7 months, and changed my life! My 2nd son was completely Baby Whispered from birth and they're both sleeping all night in their own beds. I bought this book for my 2 close girlfriends who have just had babies :)

Lights Out Portable Blackout Blind
Lights Out Portable Blackout Blind
Offered by BabySecurity
Price: 34.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Total black out - easy to use!, 4 April 2013
I only wish they were bigger.. I'm currently using 2 next to each other to get best effect. Should have been 50 cm longer both ends, and would have been perfect.

Cuckoo Alex Rub-a-Dub Draw In The Tub Crayons Bath Toy
Cuckoo Alex Rub-a-Dub Draw In The Tub Crayons Bath Toy
Price: 5.03

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficukt to rise off!!, 4 April 2013
I was disappointed in these crayons, as I'm normally a fan of Alex Rub-products... We have lime stone tiles in the bath, and it was very difficult to rise off!! In fact, had to scrub with a cloth and cleaning product,,, Can straight off the actual bath tub, so only suitable for glazed tiles I think..

Edushape Floating 3D's Blocks Creative Bath Toy
Edushape Floating 3D's Blocks Creative Bath Toy
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to stack!, 4 April 2013
This was a success for both my 2 year and 4 year old sons. Easy to stack and stick nicely together when wet.

Nuby Splish Splash Stacking Cups
Nuby Splish Splash Stacking Cups
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 2 year old!, 4 April 2013
My 2 year old son loves holding the shower head and watching the water our out, and these stacking cups are a great alternative for when the tub it full! He lifts them up again and again to watch the water pour through. And fun colours!!

Summer Infant SwaddleMe Organic Ivory Large
Summer Infant SwaddleMe Organic Ivory Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this - my favorite swaddle, 22 Aug 2011
Order can quickly, and I love these easy and thin-fabric swaddles! I've tried many, believe me... Miracle blanket is too hot for summer swaddle, but this is perfect. Great when 1 arm is unswaddled as well, my son is now 4 1/2 months old, but still needs a swaddle as he's kicking like mad :)

Chuggington Board Book Action Chugger
Chuggington Board Book Action Chugger
by Chuggington
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring for a 30 month old, 22 Aug 2011
This book was read in a second by my 30 month old son, although he usually loves word rimes. Boring...