Profile for Filip > Reviews

Content by Filip

Filip

Media Products UK HTC Desire HD Black SUPREME Protective Gel Case Skin + Free Screen Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but has some issues, 17 April 2011
It is a good case, it fits tightly and keeps dust out very well. That is the main purpose and it succeeds here.

However, there are two problems. It blocks GPS signal, GPS fixes much faster without the case. And I find it hard to press the power button.

Submarine [Original Songs]
Submarine [Original Songs]

5.0 out of 5 stars Alex did it again, 17 Mar. 2011
I have to warn you, I'm a fan of Arctic Monkeys so everything that Alex touches turns to gold in my eyes. Ergo, if you like Arctic Monkeys and Alex's work in general, I think you will be pleased with this EP.

Even though it's rather short (it is EP after all and not an album) it has really nice sound and feels complete. It sure does remind me of The Last Shadow Puppets and Arctic Monkeys' earlier songs with it's retro sound and phenomenal lyrics. EP has been looping on my playlist for quite some time now and I'm really looking forward to watching the film and seeing how the songs fit in. From what I can tell from the trailer and other short clips from the film, it seems to be a perfect match.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2011 11:47 PM BST