Profile for A. Kirk > Reviews

Barbie Style Ultimate Closet
Barbie Style Ultimate Closet
Offered by The Fuzzy Bear Family

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Barbie Style Ultimate Closet (Toy)
Ideal Christmas present for my friend's little girls

Jaxville Hades ST Style Electric Guitar Pack
Jaxville Hades ST Style Electric Guitar Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous guitar - the bag's from Argos lol :), 30 Nov. 2012
The guitar itself is lovely, I love the design and I know my son will too as it's his type of thing. Although I cannot understand if it's supposed to be new, why there are scratchmarks on the frontplate like it has been played. I suppose it could be by the manufacturers checking it plays ok but I've bought 2 Fender Squires before now ordered direct from manufacturer from a music shop without this problem...? It's going to get loads more of these so didn't see the point in returning! Also the tag attached to it is for the Jaxville Demon - a black and red design. What do the people in packaging in the factory where this is made really get up to??!.... Everything else is fine, the guitar bag supplied is from ARGOS, product code 540/2249 made by elevation if anyone wants to have a look, I'd recognise that distinctive white order code label anywhere lol. Though from prior experience I'd recommend buying a decent padded one if you're wanting to transport it, but the bag supplied is ideal for keeping the dust off. Don't know if it the bag fits the guitar as this is a Chrismas present for my son and I haven't opened it other than to check the guitar was safe to avoid a dissapointed 12yr old on Christmas Day. :)

Cello Time Joggers + CD: A first book of very easy pieces for cello
Cello Time Joggers + CD: A first book of very easy pieces for cello
by Kathy Blackwell
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for 8 year old, 22 Nov. 2011
I was requested to buy this product by my son's school who are using this book for their lessons. Very easy to understand so that even I can help him at home with his practicing!!!

The Gilded Tarot (Boxset includes 78 card Tarot deck)
The Gilded Tarot (Boxset includes 78 card Tarot deck)
by Ciro Marchetti

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful set, 23 July 2009
Absolutely gorgeous set of cards. The accompanying book could've done with a more detailed description of the card and was no description of reversals in the description of the cards. Yes I know you're supposed to read what you feel but I like to get a grasp of the general meaning initially and take it from there lol. Otherwise an absolutely lovely piece of kit.