Profile for Terri > Reviews

Content by Terri

Terri

Ride (Bayonet Scars Book 1)
Ride (Bayonet Scars Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed (possible *spoilers* ), 4 Dec. 2013
This book started really well and I was caught straight away but then it just kinda flops. The ending is rushed. There's no explanation to what happens could do with an extra chapter or at least an epilogue coz u are left wondering do they stay together?? What happens to the brother??? What about the father?? The whole big climax happens at something ridiculous like 93% up until then all she seems to do is cry. As I say I'm disappointed with this book.

Finding Cinderella: A Novella
Finding Cinderella: A Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 Oct. 2013
Love this, don't normally go for short books but really liked the characters in this and laughed out loud several times and really enjoyed the male perspective of Daniel was a nice change.

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series)
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 30 Sept. 2013
The actual story line could av been brilliant and kept me reading till the end but the characters were unbelievable. The best friends were incredibly annoying and all the characters were very unrealistic especially their reaction to some of the things that happened. I won't be reading the rest if the series.

Promise Me
Promise Me

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Promise Me (Kindle Edition)
I'm a bit undecided about this book. The main character Sabrina just doesn't seem to behave realistically to me with the recurring events in the book (don't wanna say too much and spoil it but then again it's quite predictable). I like the other characters more than the main ones I thought they had more personality. I thought the author could have put more depth into the story its just quite long winded in some parts and skirts over others like his childhood and why he was such a bad boy could have been expanded rather then the beginning of the book that seemed to drag on a bit. There were quite a few repetitive phrases throughout the book like "I said as much". After all that I still sat there and read it all in a day. Not on my read again list.

Pushing the Limits (A Pushing the Limits Novel)
Pushing the Limits (A Pushing the Limits Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 11 Jan. 2013
I really enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down, you want to know as bad as Echo what happened to her and you are willing the two of them to get together. Brilliant book and a pretty easy read, definitely recommend.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I kept seeing this book everywhere but never bought it, but when I got my kindle fire I was looking for new books so I got the sample and that was it, I was hooked. Me before you made me laugh,smile and cry. Loved it and I would definitely recommend.

EMARTBUY HOT PINK HYBRID PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN FOR SAMSUNG B3410
EMARTBUY HOT PINK HYBRID PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN FOR SAMSUNG B3410

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt recommend., 27 Jun. 2010
The pink dye comes off on your hands and face when using it, I used it for a bout a week thinkin it might stop and it doesnt and ended up having a pink cheek.