Profile for T > Reviews

Content by T

T

Page: 1 | 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Roberto Cavalli Unisex Watch R7271649025 In Collection Caracter, Chrono, Black Dial and Black Strap, 10 Jan. 2013
I think I fall in love with this watch everytime I look at it.
I've loved it for such a long time, then finally decided to take the plunge and buy it. Just to complete my RC collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Roberto Cavalli Ladies Watch R7271649115 In Collection Caracter, Chrono, Black & White Dial and Black Strap, 7 Jan. 2013
This is a lovely watch, the picture is not exactly a true depiction, the white parts stand out more. It also looks busy, but the crystals give it that glow. It might take a while to grow on you as it did with me.
I love the strap, suits my small wrist and the delivery was quick and easy.
Its a pity the battery was flat.

La Bagagerie Women's Wm Wallet  Black One Size UK
La Bagagerie Women's Wm Wallet Black One Size UK

4.0 out of 5 stars La Bagagerie Women's Wm Wallet Black, 26 Nov. 2012
I love La Bagagerie products, I've bought 2 bags. I'm disappointed in this wallet, it's smaller than I thought and for that reason I think its slightly over priced.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Classic item bag, 19 Nov. 2012
The Timberland item bag is a bit bigger than the picture. Its actually a nice bag. I bought it as a gift, I know the person receiving it will appreciate it. Its handy for books or gym clothes.

FERRARI - SCUDERIA Messenger Shoulder Bag - Black (by UKIMEX)
FERRARI - SCUDERIA Messenger Shoulder Bag - Black (by UKIMEX)

5.0 out of 5 stars FERRARI - SCUDERIA Messenger Shoulder Bag - Black (by UKIMEX), 5 Nov. 2012
Cute and very practical. It's handy for those that need a small bag to carry a cellphone or two and accessories.

Roberto Cavalli Unisex Diamond Chronograph Watch R7251616155 with Grey Dial, Crocodile Strap and Stainless Steel Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Roberto Cavalli Unisex Diamond Chronograph Watch R7251616155 with Grey Dial, Crocodile Strap, 5 Nov. 2012
I love this watch very much, I think its stunning. If you have a small wrist like I do, I suggest you think about it before you buy. But I can live with that.
The only reason a rated it 4, was because the battery was flat. The box that it came it was also worn out. When you buy something new, you dont expect to get what looks like a second hand box.

La Bagagerie Women's Shopping X Handbag Taupe
La Bagagerie Women's Shopping X Handbag Taupe

4.0 out of 5 stars La Bagagerie Women's Shopping X Handbag Taupe, 5 Nov. 2012
The delivery was quick and the packaging good as well.
Its a very stylish bag. I wish the seller could have mentioned the dimensions, it's smaller than I thought.
Never the less, I'm happy with my purchase, I'll just squeeze my stuff in there.

Rockport Men's Eastern Standard Moc Front Bitter Chocolate Lace Up K62082  11 UK
Rockport Men's Eastern Standard Moc Front Bitter Chocolate Lace Up K62082 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Men's Eastern Standard Moc Front Bitter Chocolate Lace Up, 22 Oct. 2012
True to Rockport, very comfortable! They are casual shoes but the suede makes them look a bit more formal.
worth every penny spent on them.
I bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them.

Offered by Vianca Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Roberto Cavalli Ladies Oryza Analogue Watch R7253124017 with Yellow Gold PVD Dial and Stainless Steel Case, 22 Oct. 2012
The picture doesn't do justice to this watch. One would think its just plain gold.
The face is much more beautiful than the picture. I don't like gold watches and I hesitated a bit before I bought this watch. But its beautiful, whether you wear it during the day or at night, you will definitely stand out.
One of my best purchases.

Zandra Rhodes Women's Dionne Nude Ballet Flat ZRS1104A 5 UK
Zandra Rhodes Women's Dionne Nude Ballet Flat ZRS1104A 5 UK
Offered by panacheshoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Zandra Rhodes Women's Dionne Nude Ballet Flat ZRS1104A 5 UK, 22 Oct. 2012
The shoes are very very cute. I don't usually buy flat shoes, I really liked these and I'm really starting to love the brand.
Previously I bought another pair but in size 3, as beautiful as they were, they were too small. I have small feet but even I couldn't fit my foot in them.
I bought a size 5 in these, they are a bit loose but I can live with them.
pretty shoes for day or night.

Page: 1 | 2