Profile for Catherine H. > Reviews

TRIXES Night and Day Vision Anti Glare UV Driving Comfort Safety Glasses
TRIXES Night and Day Vision Anti Glare UV Driving Comfort Safety Glasses
Offered by Digiflex

2.0 out of 5 stars Makes headlights dimmer, 17 Dec. 2014
Can't see at night due to glare.Makes headlights dimmer but unlit area of road darker.! Concerned they might not be good for my eyes after reading about them on line.Flimsy .

New Bond Assessment Papers Maths 9-10 Years Book 2
New Bond Assessment Papers Maths 9-10 Years Book 2
by David Clemson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good practice, 17 Dec. 2014
Good for 11+ practice.Suggest the answers were explained as I could not do some of them .As the child could not do them we had a problem.If you are cleverer than me you will be pleased with this book.

Key English Skills Age 9-10 (Collins Practice)
Key English Skills Age 9-10 (Collins Practice)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 17 Dec. 2014
I m a private tutor.This book is interesting and colourful and not boring like some of its competitors.

Franklin English and Phonetic Spellmaster Plus SPQ 106
Franklin English and Phonetic Spellmaster Plus SPQ 106
Offered by WatchesAndCalculators

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 17 Dec. 2014
Good value and easy to use. arrived quickly.

Sicknote Goes Cruising: An Occasional Diary
Sicknote Goes Cruising: An Occasional Diary

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring traveller tales ., 4 Aug. 2014
While I have every sympathy with the authors poor health this book was not interesting enough. It's based on cruses taken but there is a great deal of writing about meals and shows and I got very very bored. I wish the author and his wife well but this is a very boring book.Probably would be better as a magazine article.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2015 9:34 PM GMT

Roux Tween-Time Crayon Light Brown
Roux Tween-Time Crayon Light Brown
Offered by Empire Shops UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick fix for the rushed., 2 May 2014
This is like a lipstick of hair colour that you paint on .I found the colour was not quite right for me.I have to clean up my scalp where the colour has gone on the skin. However if you have a blob of root grey and not a runway ,this is better than nothing as it dulls the silver.

Otosan 10ml Natural Ear Drops
Otosan 10ml Natural Ear Drops
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 May 2014
This really cleared my ears better than anything else I have used. It smell nice and is very easy to use because the dropper is a cleaver design.

6 Self Ink Reward Stamp Teacher School Praise Encouraging Appraisal Rubber Chop
6 Self Ink Reward Stamp Teacher School Praise Encouraging Appraisal Rubber Chop
Offered by Price CutZ UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough for the job, 2 May 2014
I am a private tutor and wanted to have a selection of stamps.I thought this looked like a good idea. for the pupils work.Some of the stamps are messy and come through to the other side of the paper.Some had a different colour inside to the colour on the outside. Lastly two stamps had nothing inside! I should have returned the lot but have chucked the paper work because it was several weeks before I used them. Lastly, I was sent two sets instead of one . I will stick to my red pen!

6 x Teachers Stampers WELL DONE, SUPER, GREAT, NICE WORK, VERY GOOD, TERRIFIC
6 x Teachers Stampers WELL DONE, SUPER, GREAT, NICE WORK, VERY GOOD, TERRIFIC
Offered by nonstopbargain

1.0 out of 5 stars Smudge and blob., 27 Jan. 2014
Thought these would look nice on kids work but was wrong,they smudge. I have to use on a scrap bit of paper to get the level of ink right before I stamp the kids work. They often look like a coloured smudge.They are sealed with very sticky tape when they arrive and it was a nightmare to get it off. Waste of money.Gone back to writing my comment myself.

Bond Verbal Reasoning Assessment Papers 9-10 years Book 1 (Bond Assessment Papers)
by J M Bond

1.0 out of 5 stars Basic Problem, 28 Nov. 2013
Found a mistake in the example on page 3 question 16! Now I have to check the whole book . This is not what I expect from Bond.

Page: 1 | 2