Profile for Penny the story reader > Reviews

Content by Penny the stor...

Penny the story reader "Penny" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Wallace and Gromit Feathers Mcgraw Squeaky Latex Toy
Wallace and Gromit Feathers Mcgraw Squeaky Latex Toy
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Feathers McGraw, 19 Mar 2014
This looks great, but my puppy chewed it's beak off within days.
Obviously wouldn't last long with a bigger dog or one that likes chewing.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Time turner., 19 Mar 2014
This looks realistic.
Harry Potter mad daughter loves it.
Shame it's not real, I could do with turning back time!

A fridge magnet with a picture of a Cockerpoo puppy dog with the words KEEP CALM AND LOVE YOUR COCKERPOO from our KEEP CALM and CARRY ON range. A unique Birthday or Christmas stocking filler gift idea for a dog lover!
Offered by HospitalityQuality
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cockerpoo magnet, 19 Mar 2014
This looks like my cockerpoo so it is just perfect.
Was going to give it as a gift to another cockerpoo owner but decided to keep it instead.

Dog Verse Plush Squeaking Soft Dog
Dog Verse Plush Squeaking Soft Dog
Offered by iSolder
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog shoe toy, 19 Mar 2014
Dog loves it.
It has a squeaker inside.
It did get a small rip from my puppy which I sewed up and now it is perfect again.

Simple Solution Training Pad Holder
Simple Solution Training Pad Holder
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog toilet tray., 2 Jan 2014
This is just fantastic as our puppy thinks the best game ever is to pick up her training pads run round like a lunatic and rip them up at every opportunity. This keeps the pads in place and weighs them down. Highly recommended. I would ideally like to buy one for each room.

Harry Potter Braided rope, platted Leather bracelet, Snitch Angel Wings, Owl, Deathly Hallows Charm Bracelet
Offered by Sunny Boy
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter collectible., 24 Nov 2013
Another fantastic collectible for Harry Potter fans. Bought this as a Christmas Present for a HP fanatic. It looks really good and I am sure will be worn loads.

niceEshop(TM) Harry Potter Golden Snitch Enchanted Steampunk Double Sided Wings Balls Pocket Watch Necklace-Bronze
Offered by CZ-Sky.
Price: 6.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Golden snitch, 24 Nov 2013
This is not really a toy so I was unable to give it high marks as a toy. However, it is a fantastic collectible for the Harry Potter fan.
It looks amazing as it is but has the extra watch detail inside. I would have been happy without the watch. I'm sure the Harry Potter fanatic who I bought this for will love it when they open it on Christmas morning.

Oz, the Complete Collection: The Magic of Oz; Glinda of Oz, The Royal Book of Oz Volume 5 (Oz Bind Up)
by L. F. Baum
Price: 5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars More Oz stories, 24 Nov 2013
Bought this for my daughter as she had read all the other Oz books.
She has absolutely adored the set. She is Oz mad.
This last book was compiled using Frank Baums manuscripts after his death so brings everything to a conclusion.
If you have a child with a voracious appetite for reading I would thoroughly recommend the set.

In Kinabalu's Shadow
In Kinabalu's Shadow
Price: 2.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Australia to Borneo., 11 Oct 2013
Read this while on my travels to the Far East and Australia so it was apt.
It described some if the atrocities of the Japanese in Borneo very clearly and as I had visited some of the war museums there I could relate to it and imagine it in my mind.
A great read, part true part fiction.
Recommended

Light My Fire Maya Dust solid fuel
Light My Fire Maya Dust solid fuel
Offered by EVAQ8
Price: 3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Tinder box., 11 Oct 2013
My daughter has really got into fire lighting since our bush craft weekend.
This is perfect tinder as it catches really quickly.
Don't forget to buy 'Light My Fire' Flint and steel.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6