Profile for Janet Bezzina > Reviews

Janet Bezzina

VTech Baby Crazy Legs Learning Bug
VTech Baby Crazy Legs Learning Bug

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 20 May 2014
My daughter loves this toy which has a lot of different functions. The colours are bright and the songs are cute, without that annoying voice that some toys have. It's very sturdy, as ours has been knocked around every now and then, and it's still working properly after 6 months, so far. The only thing I wasn't pleased with, is the shapes have a sticker/paint on them depicting the corresponding shape/nature item, which scratches off very easily. My daughter puts them in her mouth and they left her mouth with little flecks of paint, which I didn't like, so I have had to put the shapes away for now. I would still recommend this toy though.

Clevamama 60 x 120 ClevaBed Cot Mattress Protector - Fitted
Clevamama 60 x 120 ClevaBed Cot Mattress Protector - Fitted
Offered by Daisybabyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 Nov. 2013
Good fit, and my baby tested it the first night I put it on :) Glad to say that the mattress was left dry. Would definitely recommend it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 16 Nov. 2013
I liked the Airwrap. As many others said, if you have a small cot, it's a bit too big, but having taken other buyers' advice, I sewed on more velcro and it fits perfect now. It's not very padded, but then again, that's why it's breathable. It might not protect from heavy bangs, but it keeps my daughter's arms and legs inside the cot, which was why I bought it in the first place.

Spoilt Rotten - Daddy's Girl Baby Knot Hat
Spoilt Rotten - Daddy's Girl Baby Knot Hat
Offered by Spoilt Rotten

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 22 Aug. 2013
We put this on our newborn when she arrived and everyone loved it. It has a good fit and good quality.

Ball with Rattle
Ball with Rattle
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very colourful., 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Ball with Rattle (Toy)
I really like the ball, it's soft and the colours are as shown in the picture. My baby girl loves it too, especially the jingle noise it makes when rolling. Thanks.