Profile for Nancy W > Reviews

Content by Nancy W

Nancy W

Andrew James New Automatic Pet Feeder / Bowl, Programmable For Upto 90 Meals / Days With Voice Recorder - As Appeared On The Gadget Show
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 May 2014
This is a great product from what we've seen of it.

My cats are still quite young and always hungry so still require feeding a several times a day stop them destroying the house out of mischief. I wanted this just in case we couldn't get someone to cat sit on the occasional weekend we go away but we're so impressed with it we'll be using it for morning and afternoon feeds just so we don't worry too much if we're late back from work as they'll be fed and happy and so we get a lie in at weekends!

Thought we would use it for all their feeds to begin with so they got use to being fed by it as well us. They've only used it for 4 days but have taken to it really easily. They had an initial shock from the loud vibrating it does before the food comes out on the first serving but now use it as their cue to line up to be fed rather than the recorded message.

The smallest volume is large for one cat but perfect for feeding my two together so it's not really an issue for us and you could always give them less feeds. We get about 45g of Royal Canin kitten per serving.

Both have spent some considerable time trying to break into it but with no success so it's definitely sturdily made and neither have managed to knock it over. It would have been nicer for the lid to be airtight to keep their food from going stale but it's definitely not a deal breaker for this product.

Setting it up seems fairly complicated but as long as you use the manual you shouldn't have too many problems.

A very good product at a good price 29.99 AND we'd highly recommend it.

Simon Elvin New Home - Change Of Address Pad & Envelopes - 20 Sheets
Simon Elvin New Home - Change Of Address Pad & Envelopes - 20 Sheets
Offered by Card Outlet
Price: 1.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely notelets, 22 Mar 2014
Lovely new home notelets. The only downside is they're a little tight to get into the envelopes.

Fast delivery & good quality paper.

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Wallet Case/Cover/Pouch/Holster with Floral Interior for Nokia Lumia 820 - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 28 Mar 2013
Product arrived much quicker than expected & was much better quality than expected for 4. Seems to be surviving being thrown round inside a variety of bags & is keeping my phone in one piece.

Healthy Gluten-free Eating: In Association with Coeliac UK (Healthy Eating Series)
by Darina Allen
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipe Book for Gluten Free Eating, 6 Dec 2010
This is a lovely recipe book. The recipes are all very easy to follow and taste great. There is a large range of recipes, so there should be something to suit everyone's taste. It's been a great help to me starting my gluten free diet and it includes recipes for many of my favourite foods that I thought I wouldn't be able to eat any more.