Profile for Ms Jane Winchcombe > Reviews

Roberts Record R DAB/FM RDS/SD Digital Portable Radio Recorder
Roberts Record R DAB/FM RDS/SD Digital Portable Radio Recorder
Price: 78.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 99.9% happy, 13 July 2013
I read all the reviews before I purchased the radio and there were a few concerns, but after mastering how to use all the facets, I absolutely love it. About 3 years ago,I bought another Roberts Radio with recording facilities but that cost me 250 and it was not programmable, whereas I can now programme 4 different programmes at different times and feel safe in the knowledge that I won't miss anything, and for what you can achieve with the Roberts R, for the price, I doubt you can do any better . My one and only gripe is that it records in half hour sessions, which I don't find very satisfactory as I record plays to listen to later, some of which are 90 mins in length, I then transfer my recordings to my laptop or tablet where I listen at my leisure. But a small price to pay for an otherwise excellent product. Also, since buying the radio, I haven't had to change the batteries, a real plus as it allows me to use it as a very portable DAB radio, only needing to plug in when I want to programme or record.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 6:24 PM GMT