Profile for Tricky Tree > Reviews

Dusty Pups Handy Mobile Phone / iPod Cleaner - Purple Cat
Offered by GM Suppliers
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 1 July 2014
The Daisy Pups Handy Mobile Phone and iPod cleaner was smaller than I thought but it was very cute and worked well.

Dairy Diary
Dairy Diary
by Margaret Agnes Paull
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 7.24

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as usual, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dairy Diary (Spiral-bound)
This year's Dairy diary has lived up to its usual high standard. The Valentine's Day recipe is also very good.

Nightlight Candles Bag of 75 - 8 Hour tealight candles
Nightlight Candles Bag of 75 - 8 Hour tealight candles
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 11.30

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 13 Jan 2014
A very good price for the large amount of tea lights which last twice as long as the usual ones.

Witch Doctor 81.5% w/w GEL, Extract of Witch Hazel
Witch Doctor 81.5% w/w GEL, Extract of Witch Hazel
Offered by New Health Care
Price: 3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for itchy skin, 13 July 2012
We have used Witch Doctor gel for some time. It is very good at stopping your skin itching. It is also not expensive.

COUNTRY HOME, ACE OF SUNLIGHT
COUNTRY HOME, ACE OF SUNLIGHT
Price: 10.55

4.0 out of 5 stars At last! Bit mean, though., 14 Jan 2011
I first heard Bronco on the Island sampler "Bumpers", providing the title track I guess (Bumpers West) and went out and bought Country Home. Then along came the sampler "El Pea" & the track Sudden Street & off I went to buy Ace of Sunlight, despite it having one of the most unappealing sleeves of all time! Two nil to Island's marketing department!

I thought a CD reissue was never going to happen, so hats off to the guys at BGO Records. The sound is good and you get an informative booklet. However, said booklet refers to the single Lazy Now/A Matter of Perspective but does not include the single in the reissue. The booklet also mentions that the version of Sudden Street on El Pea was different to the album version. Yes it was (better as I recall). That version is not included either. I can't imagine that this CD will sell widely outside the band's original fans so such omissions seem mean. 5 stars for the music on the CD and to BGO for caring. 1 star off for them not caring quite enough.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 1:11 AM GMT

Strangely Strange But Oddly Normal: An Island Records Anthology 1967-1972
Strangely Strange But Oddly Normal: An Island Records Anthology 1967-1972
Offered by giag-uk
Price: 29.09

4.0 out of 5 stars No more cat food?, 14 Jan 2011
I have just looked again at my version of this box-set as I saw that the current version on the web site is a 2009 reissue of the 2005 release which I have. On checking the track listing of the current version, both King Crimson tracks, Cat Food & Groon have disappeared. Why? They are on the 2005 version.I don't believe less is more, so docked one star.

Also want to add my name to the list asking for the original 4 samplers to be reissued.I know there would be serious duplication of tracks, but mugs like me would buy them like a shot!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2013 11:35 AM BST