Profile for Jack > Reviews

5 RAW Organic Hemp Kingsize Slim Rolling Papers & 3 Raw Tips
5 RAW Organic Hemp Kingsize Slim Rolling Papers & 3 Raw Tips
Offered by Ismoketime

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad taste, 10 April 2015
Wow, these papers do not taste good. At all.

Motorola RAZRi UK Sim Free Smartphone
Motorola RAZRi UK Sim Free Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't need to spend £400 for the best, 29 Aug. 2013
When it came to phones, I'd always assumed you'd need to pay £400+ for the 'perfect' phone. But there was always an issue. 2GB RAM phones started coming out so why bother with a 1GB RAM phone? Why do you want single core when you can have quad core? Why do you want an 8MP camera phone when there are 12MP camera phones on the market? Well, there is a reason why you don't need 2GB of RAM, why you don't need a quad core and why you don't need a 12MP camera. And it's the Razr i.

I love being mobile. I love having the feeling of being able to put everything in a bag and just go and not need electricity or anything will you're on the go. My tablet has a 12-hour battery life, my bluetooth headphones have a 30-hour battery and the Razr i will survive for 2 days comfortably with sparse usage. When the phone arrived, I thought it was beautiful. Dedicated camera button to bypass the lock screen, very easy to access the Micro SIM and SD slots and beautiful back as well. Charged it up and with its very first charge, bearing in mind I was abusing the thing for about 8 hours whilst syncing it with my Google account, getting all the album artwork for my music and playing around with all the settings (as well as spending about 3 hours paired with my bluetooth headphones listening to music on full volume), I got 20 hours out of it. From 10pm til 6pm. Amazing. The iPhone, S4 and whatever else could not even dream of that. I'd be surprised if they last even 10 hours with all of that activity and it's easy to understand why. Pointless 1080p resolution (you can't even notice the difference between 1080p and 720p on a 13" Macbook Pro, so how can you notice the difference on a 4-5" mobile phone screen?) which sucks life out of the battery for no reason, way more RAM that it knows what to do with unless you're playing GTA or Fifa or something and the chip is stupidly fast.

Smart Actions is a brilliant pre-loaded app. You can configure the phone to do things at certain points of the day/when you get to a certain place/when you turn something on or off. For example, WinAmp will now automatically play music after the phone pairs with my headphones. You can configure it to turn WiFi off and turn mobile internet on when you leave the house. You can set up a custom low battery setting for whenever the battery reaches whatever % you want.

The camera I've barely used. Can't comment but seems very decent. The flash is very bright.

The phone zips along and shows no signs of lagging whatsoever, irrespective of how many apps are open - granted, none of mine are particularly taxing but can easily have 8-10 apps open at once and change between them in a second and pick up exactly where I left off. Chrome zips along as well. Rapid. Waking the phone up is instant. Swipe left from the homepage and you've got all the on/off toggles you could possibly want. Very quick. A slight issue is that Alarm Clock Pro doesn't work properly - after the alarm is dismissed, it will continue to go off. You need to restart the phone to stop it, but this is an issue with the app, not the phone. I had the app on my HTC Sensation for 2 years and it worked perfectly.

For me, somebody who doesn't play games (well, I like Candy Crush but it doesn't work on the Razr i - probably a good thing anyway), who doesn't want a pointless 1080p screen, who doesn't want a 5" screen that they can't hold in their hand properly, who doesn't want to pay £400 for a mobile phone, who doesn't want to have to charge the thing every single night and who doesn't want to keep dropping it because it doesn't fit comfortably in your hand, the Razr i is the phone to get. A magic bit of equipment. I paid £228 for this 2 weeks ago and it's gone up to £250 since. Only brilliant bits of hardware go back up in price 10 months after they've been released.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Full of promise, ultimately disappointing, 2 Aug. 2013
I listened to the Big Jambox for the first time last year (The Dark Knight OST) and was amazed at how the sounds surrounded me. It certainly packs a punch for such a small item. I toyed with the idea all year of buying one, ultimately deciding to go for headphones owing to my living conditions, but certainly hadn't ruled out getting one in the future.

However I'm listening to it again right now and I'm actually very disappointed. It's certainly smaller than I remember (bonus IMO) but the bass is non-existent. Turn the volume up and it distorts a significant amount, especially the bass even at reasonable volume levels.

It is a good product, no doubt about that, but £200? It's a lovely product to look at and it'd easily fit into hand luggage if going on holiday, but it just doesn't sound good enough to justify that kind of money. I'm told that the Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II is significantly better with vastly improved bass, although I haven't heard it myself.