Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Fire Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Rhino123 > Reviews

Content by Rhino123

Rhino123

I Am The Secret Footballer
I Am The Secret Footballer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 July 2013
Enjoyed the behind the scenes insight into professional football... The Secret Footballer is a great concept and good luck to him... If you like football you will like this ....

Open: An Autobiography
Open: An Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 July 2013
Agassi comes across as down to earth and likeable... his story is a great one and I admire how honest he is all the way through the book... must read for any sports fan!!

Jason Leonard: The Autobiography
Jason Leonard: The Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 12 July 2013
Great read for any die hard England fan. Jason gives a great insight in to the world of rugby union and how it changed from amatuer to professional... cant not like this guy... full of great stories ... must read!

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
by Rachel Joyce

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing ...., 12 July 2013
I have to say I was looking forward to reading this when I read all the reviews.... I found it hard to get into at times and slow moving... The idea is a great one and don't get me wrong the book is very well written.... my issue lies with how long it takes to get going and to get to any surprise/revealations... Without giving anything away I felt the book lacked a strong ending and went off in several directions at times in the middle... In conclusion not my first pick to recommend to a friend but if you like a slow paced feel good story then go for it...