Profile for Carrie C.A.Chapman > Reviews

Content by Carrie C.A.Chapman

Carrie C.A.Chapman

iPad Mini Case for Apple iPad Mini 3 Mini 2 Mini 1 ( 1st, 2nd, 3rd Generation ) 7.9" Retina display iPad Mini3 (2014 Oct Released), inShang 360 Degree Case Cover Stand with auto Sleep Wake function + inShang Logo High End Business Stylus Pen
Offered by inShang

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly Appalling, 13 July 2014
It was a great disappointment. I had been waiting for this case for almost two weeks even though it said it would come within four days. Also when it did arrive the case was appalling. The leather was scratched and peeling and the thread was coming loose. Also it did not fit my iPad mini properly as soon as I would put it in it would fall straight back out again. A great disappointment. I would really recommend NOT GETTING THIS CASE unless you want a smashed ipad on the floor.

Boy: Tales of Childhood
Boy: Tales of Childhood

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 28 Sept. 2013
I think Ronald Dahl was a right character when he was younger and he gets up to tuns of mischievous things, like putting dead mice in sweet jars. I would really recommend this book to kids who like to listen to mischievous tales. It is a fantastic story and I think it it worth all the money that you pay. Fantastic for a bedtime story.

Kensuke's Kingdom
Kensuke's Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Kensuke's Kingdom (Kindle Edition)
Kensukes kingdom is the best book I have ever read. Whenever I was reading it it always put me at the edge of my seat. Whenever you finished the chapter you just had to read on because you would be bursting of curiosity about what would happen next. You will love it the minute you you read the first word on the page. It's brilliant absolutely brilliant.