Profile for Mum & Loving it > Reviews

Content by Mum & Lovi...

Mum & Loving it "J" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Ecoforce 48 Strong Hurricane Force Grip Clothes Pegs made of Recycled Plastic (2 packs of 24)
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pegs at a great price, 15 Aug 2014
As described and previously reviewed by other 5 stars reviewer, seem sturdy force grip clothes pegs.

Takker Picture Hooks (8 per pack)
Takker Picture Hooks (8 per pack)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricing, 15 Aug 2014
So far happy with the hooks but not at all happy with the additional £3.19 delivery charge for 8 hooks @ £3.99. Possibly made more sense to me that hooks costs more but that's just my opinion. Especially after paying for the Hardwall takker multi-tool in the same purchase only to find out at the checkout, the hooks were not being sold by amazon too.

Beamfeature Cupcake High Quality Plastic Peg Bag with Clothes Line Hanger in
Beamfeature Cupcake High Quality Plastic Peg Bag with Clothes Line Hanger in
Offered by Kash4stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 15 Aug 2014
Happy with purchase, as described and reviewed by others with five stars. It's a large peg bag.

Fisher-Price My Potty Friend
Fisher-Price My Potty Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 5 July 2014
My 2.5 year old loved it and in his own time practically trained himself. Didn't even need to have the sound on.

Aqualux 1430mm 7-Fold Bath Screen - White/ Clear
Aqualux 1430mm 7-Fold Bath Screen - White/ Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Slight stress but it's all about preference, 5 July 2014
Bought this as a replacement to my 4 fold screen which did nothing to stop excess splash outside the shower area. I am pleased with this 7 fold as it provides better coverage but is a bit more stressful than a shower curtain folding & unfolding. Works for me because I simply prefer to a shower curtain or a static screen.

Brabantia Touch Bin, 50 Litre - Matt Steel
Brabantia Touch Bin, 50 Litre - Matt Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent size family bin, 5 July 2014
Bought an additional bin from amazon purely for the price difference to my previous high street purchase. Great size bin for a family of 4.

Cheap Dell D430 2GB Notebook / Laptop Windows 7 Home Premium & Intel Core 2 Duo ✔Fast Postage ✔Fast Processor ✔Wifi ✔Warranty ✔Office

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for price, 27 Jun 2014
Pleased, as expected and packaged properly for delivery. I clearly remember product information saying it had OpenOffice & AVG anti-virus installed but neither found on there. Otherwise in a very okay and clean condition for price.

Original Sprout Deep Conditioner 975ml
Original Sprout Deep Conditioner 975ml
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for my family, 16 Jun 2014
We have a variety of hair textures in my home and all love the original sorry products. Conditioner leaves hair soft & healthy looking after wash.

Original Sprout Natural Shampoo 975ml
Original Sprout Natural Shampoo 975ml
Offered by Hamill's

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Jun 2014
Bought the shampoo & deep conditioner after a friend gave my kids the detangler. The shampoo appears to lather adequately when used so all in all - cleans great and leaves my family's hair soft and healthy looking

Pumper the Electric Fire Truck with Bubble Water
Pumper the Electric Fire Truck with Bubble Water
Offered by rctoyshopuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Fire & bubbles, 16 Feb 2014
Fire engine with bubbles, luckily my son liked the combination. There was a missing screw from the battery pack which seller happily said they would send out but I just found a spare screw to fit and all is well, safety wise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7