Profile for Leah > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
DOUBLE BED REVERSIBLE DUVET QUILT COVER BEDDING SET PILLOWCASE POLKA DOT NEW TW
DOUBLE BED REVERSIBLE DUVET QUILT COVER BEDDING SET PILLOWCASE POLKA DOT NEW TW

1.0 out of 5 stars Dyed my sheet green!, 28 Feb 2013
The duvet is really bright and the dots give me a headache. On top of that - the green on the duvet dyed my white sheets green. I don't even want to give this to a charity shop.

Ancol Muddy Paws Superquilt Coat, L, Black/ Grey
Ancol Muddy Paws Superquilt Coat, L, Black/ Grey
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm doggy!, 20 Oct 2012
I bought this for a cockerspaniel/poodle and she wears it when it is really cold in the winter. She loves it! But it's only for very cold conditions and can't be used just as a rain jacket.

Very warm and dry for her and prevents sickness. Excellent buy!

2013 unmounted year planner in BLUE - wall laminated large size
2013 unmounted year planner in BLUE - wall laminated large size

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Oct 2012
I bought this to organise my degree and life - it's superb. The pen is excellent and means you can wipe off your writing and it makes no marks. The stickers are cute too. Big enough to write in the boxes and the blue isn't too shocking for my room. Excellent product!

Gelert Tryfan Classic 300DL Sleeping Bag - Olive/Green
Gelert Tryfan Classic 300DL Sleeping Bag - Olive/Green
Offered by EasihomeCookshop
Price: 28.90

1.0 out of 5 stars FREEZING COLD, 20 Oct 2012
I bought this on the back of the other reviews on Amazon and thought I would take a chance.

I went camping with my boyfriend and the temp was about 9 degrees and I shivered all night and had to wear clothes to keep myself warm. It looks the part and I was deceived. I am now stuck with this HUGE sleeping bag that does nothing. I don't even want to give it to a charity shop because I don't want another poor person to be as cold as I was.

The bag is big, bulky and useless. DO NOT BUY!!!!

Dirt Devil DDCYL1 Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum, 1600W
Dirt Devil DDCYL1 Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum, 1600W
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 20 Oct 2012
The vacuum is good for the price but the nozzles and stick(?) is quite plastic and cheap looking. Plus I have to empty the vacuum quite often and I only have a small flat.

Otherwise, it is powerful and strong - definitely cleans well! Would recommend as a bargain buy and am happy with my purchase.

Sugaring Season
Sugaring Season
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: Sugaring Season (MP3 Download)
Anyway I am a massive Beth Orton fan... but this is a step away from her usual dancey spin offs... this is mature, sweet, haunting and best listened to at night when you want to chill... My boyfriend is a die-hard reggae fan and even he fell in love with Beth.

It's not her most accessible album but it is a jump from her previous stark 'Comfort of Strangers' (also amazing) and after a few listens I started to navigate the album. It's a whole album experience rather than a singles machine. Beth's voice is just soooo beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to see her live!!!

Dirty Dancing
Dirty Dancing
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: Dirty Dancing (Audio CD)
Bought this for my Dad in 2010 and he is still listening to it in his car! Superb album and something for everyone.

Siddhartha (Penguin Modern Classics)
Siddhartha (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Hermann Hesse
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite book of all time, 15 Nov 2011
If there is only one book in your lifetime that you should read - it's this. If there is only one chapter, it's the last. Unbelievably amazing book.

Understanding Social Work: Preparing for Practice
Understanding Social Work: Preparing for Practice
by Neil Thompson
Price: 18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pre-course reading, 15 Nov 2011
If you want to get some kind of vision of what Social Work is - look no further, Neil Thompson's book is all you need. Totally readable, interesting and comprehensive. I read it before my Social Work interview and it's held me in good stead ever since.

Visco Therapy Memory Foam Luxury HL 2000 Memory Foam Mattress, Double, 135 x 190 cm, White
Offered by Monkey Beds
Price: 160.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mattress - where's the pillow?, 15 Nov 2011
When it said firm I thought it would be firm - it's not so much firm as it is supportive. If you want quite a hard mattress I would go for the extra firm or whatever they call it.

Otherwise, it has to be said - this is such a comfortable mattress. It took only two days to arrive, didn't smell, I was able to use it as soon as I unpacked it. I love this mattress - I would take it to work with me if I could. It's so comfortable I sometimes find it hard getting out of bed!

Plus, for this price you can't go wrong. Definitely would buy this type and from this company again.

The only bad thing I can think of is... I didn't get my free pillow!!! I was looking forward to that...

Page: 1 | 2