Profile for B. Martin > Reviews

Raymond Vs Raymond
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 5.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Can You Say Cheese!!!, 31 May 2010
This review is from: Raymond Vs Raymond (Audio CD)
This album is wack!!! Usher fans will be disappointed by this release for the fact that its completely uninspired and so cheesy that it feels like the audio equivalent to cheddar! There are maybe 3 or 4 passable tracks, Little Freak being one of them. The rest of the album is just bad. Especially 'Papers' with its cheesy production, cheesy lyrics and cheesy vocal delivery. The most upsetting thing about this is that I don't know when and I don't know how but I think Ushers' lost his spark.

Human
Human
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 5.30

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 31 May 2010
This review is from: Human (Audio CD)
I would like to start by saying that I am a fan of Brandy and I have all of her albums. However, this album was bought to complete the collection and not because it was amazing. That being said, this album isn't by any means terrible, but its not the best of Brandy. If anything, I felt that it was a backtrack to her Never Say Never album, which wouldn't have been so bad if the album was released 10 years ago, or if she didn't release both Full Moon and Afrodisiac before this one, which in comparison, is'nt as creative, ambitious or engaging. So I say its an OK album. Just nothing career defining!

Brazil [1985] [DVD]
Brazil [1985] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonathan Pryce
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Do It To Yourself, 10 Sep 2007
This review is from: Brazil [1985] [DVD] (DVD)
Right now you have the decision to bypass this movie altogether and forget you even discovered it. I must of watched all of 30 mins of this crap until I realised not only is it not funny, not satirical, not even an imaginative take on times to come, but the movie is so self indulgent. I watched another movie with a similar theme of a different future and that story was told so much better. I absolutely hated this movie! And I know that I hated it because this is the first review that I've ever written. The biggest problem now is that I,ve opened the bloody thing and now I can't return it!! lol!! Really really rubbish!
p.s. Don't be fooled by the big names; Robert De Niro; Bob Hoskins. They can't even save such a dreadful movie! Don't Do It To Yourself
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2012 6:10 PM GMT