Profile for Mr. A. McMullan > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. McMullan

Mr. A. McMullan "One DVD at a Time" (Belfast, Norn Iron)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Stark: Satirical Thriller
Stark: Satirical Thriller
by Ben Elton

5.0 out of 5 stars So long and thanks for all the camels, 24 April 2016
I first read this book 24 years ago, and happened to see it on offer here. Feeling a strange bout of nostalgia, I bought a new copy and was not disappointed. A lot of research went into this book, Ben's cynical yet observant sense of humour is greatly evident, and it really *does* make you think...

2.0 out of 5 stars I really liked this one, 14 July 2015
I really liked this one, but when it arrived it was tiny. Yes, I should have read the reviews in more detail, so that was my fault.
The only real issue I had with this was that when I affixed it to my shop window (on the inside) the ink ran, leaving sticky black residue down my windows.

Tim Burton Playing Cards
Tim Burton Playing Cards
by Dark Horse Deluxe
Edition: Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like them, though, 26 April 2015
This review is from: Tim Burton Playing Cards (Toy)
They were okay, but I expected more designs, rather than the same ones for each suite. Overall, I really like them, though! :)

Womens Alice In Wonderland T Shirt - We're All Mad Here - Heather Purple - Medium (10-12)
Offered by Refugeek T Shirts

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good quality shirt, 26 April 2015
It's a good quality shirt, but order a size bigger if you want this to fit properly. I bought it for my wife and she refuses to wear it until she loses a bit of weight. ;)

Mens Alice In Wonderland T Shirt - We're All Mad Here - Indigo - Medium
Mens Alice In Wonderland T Shirt - We're All Mad Here - Indigo - Medium
Offered by Refugeek T Shirts

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy shirt!, 26 April 2015
It's a fantastic shirt, and the print covered more area than I expected, which is always nice. I really liked it! Very comfortable to wear. :)

RHX 6 In 1 Thermal Fleece Balaclava Hood Police Swat Ski Bike Wind Stopper Mask New
Offered by bomien

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug Lugs, 17 Feb. 2015
I wish everyone would stop complaining about the size (too big, too little. Make up your mind!!). It was perfect for me, and I'm not exactly Asian proportions. The draw strings are elasticated and very strong and the stitching is very well done! I wear this nearly every day and it keeps my ears super-toasty. Buy it. You won't regret it. :)

Dean Spanley [DVD]
Dean Spanley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Northam
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Gowatch it., 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Dean Spanley [DVD] (DVD)
Although the movie starts out very slowly, (I almost gave up after 35 minutes), once it kicked in, it REALLY kicked in.
A few similarities about my own family were highlighted, so that was amusing, and the last half hour of it had me absolutely on the edge of my seat.
"Emotional" is an understatement. Go watch it. ;)

American Horror Story - Season 2 (Asylum) [DVD]
American Horror Story - Season 2 (Asylum) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jessica Lange
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars This would be even better if my wife would stop walking into the room ..., 19 Dec. 2014
This would be even better if my wife would stop walking into the room after 35 minutes and telling me how gory it is.

I CAN SEE THAT, WOMAN!!!