Profile for EinahSedgman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation Vanille Clair
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation Vanille Clair

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect summer foundation, 20 Jun. 2016
I am obsessed with this foundation for summer! So lightweight and refreshing and hydrating!! I have dry skin/ prone to oiliness around my T zone and the gel formula is so amazing! I have swapped out my double wear for this for the summer months, and will probably get the lighter shade for wear during the winter months. Even considering trying the liquid foundation version of this for days I fancy a little more coverage.

My only gripe is this is in no way 16 hour wear as advertised!!! Maybe 4/5 hours before I would take it all off and reapply so I tend to wear this on days where I don't need that long lasting coverage. Will stick to my double wear for those occasions.

Racing Extinction [DVD] [2015]
Racing Extinction [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Louie Psihoyos

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, stunning, heartbreaking footage. A must see., 19 Mar. 2016
An incredible film/ documentary! I honestly believe if every single person on the world watched this, we would live on a far more peaceful planet. I was in awe. I was heart broken. I felt hope. I shed tears. And in the end, I was relieved. Relieved at what a difference people are making to our world, through activism and through the media.
You won't be dissapointed, and you will learn ALOT of hidden truths that corporations don't want you to know. It includes rare, one of a kind 'underground' footage of illegal trade market and their functionings and impacts, which really shocked me!

Bone Shaped Pet Tags - 38mm Wide - 9 Colours To Choose From, Free Engraving (Purple)
Offered by AJintheForest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain tag and engraving, 2 Mar. 2016
Brought two tags from this company now. Very professional looking, the tag is strong and the delivery and engraving is very quick.

The Bees
The Bees
by Laline Paull

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh fantasy, 10 July 2015
This review is from: The Bees (Paperback)
Best fantasy ( or any genre) I have read recently. Finished within days, could NOT put it down. Constant drama to pull you into the next chapter, and doesn't stop till the last page. Fresh, different, clever; truly loved it!

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick - 08
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick - 08

5.0 out of 5 stars Substitute for Mac?, 17 Jun. 2015
I have always been a Mac girl when it comes to lipstick, but tired of their animal crultey and price, and hearing the Kate Moss range was on par with Mac, I purchased shade 08 when looking for a natural shade. I love it!!!! More or less the same colour as my lips with a few more shades of pink. I have heard people say it dries out your lips, but I always put casaline on after I take my lipstick off so non issue. Seems to have good staying power, and you can't complain at reapplication when it is only a fiver :) looking to get the dark red, shade 107 asap!!

The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)
The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You (Epic series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me cut through the confusion, 7 Jan. 2015
After having a 'what is reality' moment, I stumbled across this book. I thought, 'its free, why not'.
LOVED IT!
I wish I could give everyone a copy of this and will defiantly be quoting, 'The universe doesn't hate you, but it certainly doesn't love you either', to others.

Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy - Book 1): 1/3
Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy - Book 1): 1/3
by Robin Hobb

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant introduction to Fitz, 24 Sept. 2014
The majority of this book initially sets the scene for the last hundred pages and the rest of the trilogy. Having said this, it's incredible well written (and unlike Game of Thrones where I only read them to find out, a little reluctantly, what happened to the characters) I ordered the rest of the Farseer books before I had even finished this one.
I look foward to reading more Robin Hobb trilogies having found my new favourite fantasy author!

Winger
Winger
by Andrew Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read that's difficult to forget, 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Winger (Paperback)
So many people on GoodReads have commented this is a difficult book to review, and I totally agree.
The majority of the book is an easy three star read; I chose it to get over a 'book hangover' and it did just that.
The ending makes it a 5* read.
Didn't see it coming, and made my heart lurch. Not a book I'll be forgetting any time soon.

10 Minute Solution - Pilates Perfect Body [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Pilates Perfect Body [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love yoga, love this!, 17 Jan. 2014
I'm a big yoga fan and wanted to try something similar. Absolutely love the segments, really fun and they fly by and you defiantly feel it the next day! Done it three times through already and looking forward to doing it again tomorrow! Especially love the buns and thighs!

Foneboy iPod & iPhone 3G 4 4S Usb Sync Cable - White
Foneboy iPod & iPhone 3G 4 4S Usb Sync Cable - White
Offered by GHMZ-JH

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 5 Dec. 2012
Brought this, not only did it take over two months (!) to show, after two minuets of it being connected from laptop to phone plastic started melting and the lead smelt really badly of burning. DON'T BOTHER!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4