Profile for Mike W > Reviews

Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Eau de Toilette  60ml
Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Eau de Toilette 60ml
Offered by Escentual

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
A fragrance that always has my friends asking what it is, and loving it.

The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night
The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night
by Dr Guy Meadows

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 2 April 2014
I attended Guy's Sleep School a month ago and followed up by purchasing his book. I must say I was quite sceptical at first during the sleep school session, but as time went on during the day, I became more and more convinced that his methods could possibly work!! I have found the book very helpful as it confirms all and more that Guy covered in the daily session. I can actually say that I have purchased the book for my son and am about to purchase another copy for a friend. I know Guy said this was no easy fix and I appreciate that but I can also say that I have already felt some improvement in my sleep pattern so THANKS GUY.

Panasonic Lumix FS30 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and tidy camera, 6 Feb 2011
Chose this camera after a lot of research on the Internet. It has not disappointed so far. Very compact but not too small to use comfortably. It has a good range of controls but so far I have left it on Intelligent Auto and I have been very satisfied with pictures taken indoors under a wide range of lighting conditions. I deliberately tried a few head and shoulder shots in front of windows and table lamps and the results were very satisfactory. I bought this mostly to take pictures of our new grandchildren and the camera has a very prompt response when the button is pressed, unlike my other Nikon SLR camera. So far I am 100% happy.