Profile for Ms. B. Gunnewicht > Reviews

Royal Brush Sponge Pack of 3
Royal Brush Sponge Pack of 3
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable value., 4 Aug. 2014
Totally excellent value. Very good sponges. Perfect for pottery.

Recipe Journal: Fig
Recipe Journal: Fig
by Fiona Schultz

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cover., 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Recipe Journal: Fig (Hardcover)
Really good value and thoroughly useful book.

Pack Of 3-40 Litre Garden Trug/Flexi Tub/Gorilla Bucket.(made in uk)
Pack Of 3-40 Litre Garden Trug/Flexi Tub/Gorilla Bucket.(made in uk)
Offered by S&MC Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versatile and hard wearing, 26 Jun. 2014
I ordered a pack of 3 of these and as you can't choose your colours I was delighted to get black, red and yellow, the colours of the German flag which made me think the packer had tried to personalise my order in view of my surname. Since buying the thugs I have put them to many uses in the home and garden including using a couple to shift rubble to a skip. I feared when I got them that the handles would be weak but I have been positively surprised at how strong they are. Really useful size for using as large ironing basket (some of us still do ironing). Thoroughly recommended.

Hama Beads 10,000 Beads in a Bucket
Hama Beads 10,000 Beads in a Bucket

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge source of entertainment for all my grandchildren aged 4-10...........but don't forget to buy the boards!, 26 Jun. 2014
I bought a box of these after searching Amazon for Christmas presents after reading the reviews and naïvely assuming that the boards required to put the beads on were supplied which I may add was not in the description but as I had never seen or heard about the beads before I hadn't known what to expect. Never mind the boards are inexpensive and totally reusable so the deficit when pointed out by my daughter, was soon rectified. I also assumed wrongly that it would only be my granddaughters who would be interested in the beads, but wrong again, both grandsons also like them. All four children have made a variety of imaginative things from the beads including necklaces, bracelets, table mats, nameplates, wall hangings and birthday greetings pictures for family and friends. All you need is some (reusable) grease proof paper plus an iron and one responsible person, usually a Nana (or similarly qualified person) to drop everything they are doing instantaneously to iron the beads. Actually on Hama bead days I recommend imposing a twice daily arrangement whereby creations can be left at a designated spot and then ironing done in batches. Finishing one item takes about 2 mins. For greater stability (if permitted by the artist), I tend to iron both sides. Using the beads is great when friends come to play as all ages can create things together according to their skill level without feeling in any way left out and with so many beads in a box they last for ages. The shaped boards eg butterfly's or dolphins etc are nice as give a good shape to the designs but are not necessary but do get some large boards for making multiple similar designs eg flowers used for gluing onto a plant pot to decorate it. At the price offered a box of these would make a good gift for many different occasions eg gift for one child to take to another child's birthday party.

Kitchen Craft Home Made Assorted Freezer Labels, Pack of 60
Kitchen Craft Home Made Assorted Freezer Labels, Pack of 60

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give no stars I would, 7 April 2014
Bought as freezer labels.......only problem is that they stick to containers at room temperature but fall off in the freezer! They are also difficult to write on. I have gone back to using ordinary office labels which do the job better and cheaper.

OtterBox Impact Series Case Cover with Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Black
OtterBox Impact Series Case Cover with Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 7 April 2014
Having already got a high impact protector for my iPad I wanted good protection for my phone. This item fits well, the holes are in the right place (obvious you would think but wasn't the case on my previous cover) and yet looks smart and unobtrusive. Perfect for the job.

Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0l
Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0l

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential item, 7 April 2014
After the seal (not replaceable) failed on our old thermos which had been in constant use for donkeys years we hesitantly bought this new one not really expecting it to perform as well as our old one but we have been extremely pleased with it. We take a hot drink with us when we go out for the day in our back pack when we go walking. It is light and doesn't leak and keeps fluid piping hot. When camping we often make tea the night before so we can have a drink before getting up and the drink stays hot and fresh overnight. The design is simple and stylish. Thoroughly recommended.

JustIngredients Black Peppercorns Loose 1 Kg
JustIngredients Black Peppercorns Loose 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 7 April 2014
Good tasting large dark peppercorns. Must be best value available. Well packed and promptly supplied. Would thoroughly recommend for the home or catering.

Funky Boutique Ladies Full Length Cotton Leggings : Color - Purple : Size - 14 XL
Offered by Don4life

2.0 out of 5 stars It will be hit and miss what you get!, 7 April 2014
I am a size 14 though often fit into size 12 trousers. To be sure I odered a size 14. The positive thing is that the colour was lovely but that's where it ends. The main problem I think is that neither on the packet or the garment is there a size marked, therefore how can the supplier know what size he/she is sending out? There clearly had been a label in the leggings but this had been cut out so as well as size there was no way of confirming that the product was cotton (as advertised) or the washing instructions. The garment I got was Tiny. Would probably have fitted an average size 12/13 year old. I was very disappointed indeed as I wanted these leggings for an event. Needless to say they have gone back with a request for a full refund including postage.

Make Your Own Teddy Bear Craft Kit
Make Your Own Teddy Bear Craft Kit
Offered by The Toy Shack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and cuddly, 6 Jan. 2014
Georgie (aged 7) says he is nice and tall. He liked helping to make him. His eyes are nice. Georgie says he will make a blanket for him and a T shirt. The stuffing is very soft. His ears are nice. Suitable for any age if someone makes it for little children says Anna (aged 9). A good value, easy to make bear, well received by the recipient says Nana (aged 67).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4