Profile for K. Glover > Reviews

Content by K. Glover

K. Glover (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pirates (Usborne Sticker Dressing)
Pirates (Usborne Sticker Dressing)
by Kate Davies
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 28 Nov 2013
I ordered this sticker book for my 4 year old nephew.
I was surprised by he thickness and quality of this book, really lovely!

Blue Stars Glow in the Dark Light Switch Cover
Blue Stars Glow in the Dark Light Switch Cover
Offered by BeeSwitched
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 31 Dec 2012
Nice cover, fits well although I cut one side off as our light switch is against the door frame. It is quite a thin, slightly flexible plastic which was handy for cutting!
My son likes it, it looks really good and it glows quite well.

Transformers Movie 3 Optimus Prime Cyber Blaster
Transformers Movie 3 Optimus Prime Cyber Blaster
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT
Price: 29.62

5.0 out of 5 stars HIDE!!, 31 Dec 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old nephew's birthday. What a hit! He loved it, not sure about his parents, lot's of "don't point it at peoples faces"!
This is great fun for children and adults. It shoots brilliantly.
Buy it!

Peers Hardy New ATM Bank
Peers Hardy New ATM Bank
Price: 22.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Autism Friendly!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Peers Hardy New ATM Bank (Toy)
I bought this for my ten year old son who has autism. He loves it as it's quite realistic. He likes to put in the pin with the beeping buttons and withdraw the money and put it back in.
I was impressed with this toy, better than I was expecting. There is alot you can do with it if you take the time to read the instructions. (which we haven't!)
Would definitely recommend this.

Mog the Forgetful Cat Pop-Up
Mog the Forgetful Cat Pop-Up
by Judith Kerr
Price: 11.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up loveliness!, 15 Dec 2011
This pop up version is so lovely, I can't wait to sit with my son and look at it.
As there are no pictures online of what the book looks like inside, I was a little dubious about buying it but it is great! The pop ups are very clever, some of the pages are split in half with pop ups inside of the pop ups!
Great buy!

Most Haunted Series 14 [DVD]
Most Haunted Series 14 [DVD]
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye most haunted!, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Most Haunted Series 14 [DVD] (DVD)
Iam a huge fan of most haunted. I have all the box sets, some better than others.
As this is the last ever series, I was really hoping it was a good one and I wasn't dispointed.
All but one of the episodes has Chris Conway as the medium, the other being the tall American guy who I'm not a fan of. I have just about got over the loss of David Wells! Chris Conway is okay, a bit vague, and in my opinion totally false, but, I don't mind as he is quiet and doesn't claim to be possesed every five minutes!
The first two episodes are the best, lot's of good noises and spookiness. I was most looking forward to seeing the Berkeley Castle episode as it's local to me, but not alot happened really. Also they have spelt Berkeley wrong on the index!
I must say, I do find Cath really irritating, her bloodcurdling screaming makes me shout at the tv for her to shut up. I think Yvette is at her best in this series, she is calm and rational and not freaking out when the others are>
Overall, if you are a big most haunted fan then this is for you. I'm gutted this is the last ever series and hope that maybe in the future they will bring it back.

Natural Ideas for Christmas: Fantastic Decorations to Make
Natural Ideas for Christmas: Fantastic Decorations to Make
by Josie Cameron-Ashcroft

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing!, 12 Oct 2011
I bought this book purely because of the good reviews. I suppose thats the problem with not being able to flick through a book before you buy.
The reason I didn't like the book is because it's dated. Almost everything in there is a bit twee and old fashioned. It was published in 1999, this is something I will now check before buying a book.
Iam now stuck with a book that I will never look through again and it cost me nearly a [[]!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2011 8:39 PM GMT

Gifts for Men - Man Tin - leads, screws & other pointless stuff I must keep - id
Offered by Squashed Tomato Ltd
Price: 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Man tin!, 10 Oct 2011
I bought this for my other half because he is always emptying his pockets in the bedroom and leaving screws, nails, wrappers etc around.
This tin looks really good as well as being a good size for all his pocket crap.
I looked in it the other day and its full of the above mentioned things and his electric razor!
Definitely a good buy!

Giant Cupcake Mould / Big Top Cupcake Bake Set / Baking
Giant Cupcake Mould / Big Top Cupcake Bake Set / Baking
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever
Price: 6.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Wont be using again in a hurry!, 30 July 2011
Using this was a bit of a faff from start to finish. The mixture in the bottom mould took forever to cook properly and I was quite worried about ending up with burnt edges, which did happen.
For the top mould I followed the instructions which said to fill up to the line second from the top. However this resulted in not rising to the top of the mould!!
You would think that decorating a giant cup cake would be easy...nope!
I make cakes alot but I found this a bit of a nightmare.
The finished cake looked okay but I wouldn't bother using it again.

Pebble knitted vegetable rattle - toadstool
Pebble knitted vegetable rattle - toadstool

5.0 out of 5 stars Toadstool Rattle, 20 May 2011
I ordered this as a present for my sisters new baby.
It is lovely, beautifully made and my sister loves it. It makes a change from the plastic type of rattles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3