Profile for Coolblue > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Esska Women's Fest Red/Gold Open Toe 7 UK
Esska Women's Fest Red/Gold Open Toe 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 26 Nov 2014
Brilliant sale price but as with a previous purchase of Esska sandals, they are a bit wide for my narrow foot. I love their shoes, love the quality, but need an ankle strap to keep them on. I am still happy with them as they are exactly what I expected.

Esska Women's Jam Mushroom Open Toe ESJAMM40 7 UK
Esska Women's Jam Mushroom Open Toe ESJAMM40 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 Nov 2014
Got these sandals for a fantastic price in the sale. Have other Esska sandals which are really comfortable but a bit wide for my narrow feet, so was hoping that the high straps would hold these on well, but they are not too wide. They are absolutely perfect, look smart and are really comfortable.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally biased review because it's a Kindle, 21 Sep 2014
It's a Kindle reader, so it got 5* before I opened the box! A replacement for the generation 2 keyboard version that my cat just knocked off the table shattering the image, no not the screen, the kindle still looked pristine but the display looked like a badly made jigsaw puzzle.
Sorry, I digress, the new kindle.
smaller? yes. lighter? yes. better? ... not really. Only had it for 4 weeks and it has already been rendered obsolete by the new touch screen, but I am happy with the page turn buttons because it reminds me of my much loved kindle 2. It seems to do everything that the old one did, so no complaints except for the on/off button, which I hate. What was wrong with the slide, why the push button?
The battery life on my old one was forever, well OK, about 6 weeks even at 4 years old, and my kindle is used every day for hours. The new one lasts a maximum of 3 weeks with Wi-Fi turned off and it had to be turned off because it lasted 1 day with it on!
Now the cost, if it lasts as long as the last one, that's about 25p a week, so, as I read about 4 books a week it has to be the best thing since sliced bread, which is obviously more expensive.
So basically I am happy with this kindle and, no doubt, if the cat destroys this is a few years, I will have become as attached to it as I was the original.
PS the cat is alive and well.

cellePhone PolarCell battery Li-Polymer for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic / 5230 / C3-00 / N900 / X6 8GB 16GB 32GB / Asha 200 201 ( replaced BL-5J )
Offered by cellePhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 April 2014
Finally got a new battery that lasts as long as the original when it was new. Had 3 that purported to be from the original manufacturer but were absolutely useless. This is perfect and I can now last 5 days between charges.

Zeikos ZE-FLK52 52mm Professional MULTI-COATED Glass Filter Kit UV Polarizer Flourescent
Offered by Five Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 17 April 2014
Have always used filters to protect the lens more than do anything creative, these filters do exactly that with good clarity so I'm happy.

SanDisk 3A150957 32 GB Extreme HD Video SDHC UHS-I Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good product, 17 April 2014
Can't really wax lyrical about a memory card, but good product for my D3200 camera. V. happy with the purchase.

Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro For Nikon Digital & Film Cameras
Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro For Nikon Digital & Film Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Budget, but perfect, 17 April 2014
Knowing that I would not get a great deal of use out of this type of lens, but wanting one nevertheless, I opted for one of the cheapest on the market. It is perfect. A great buy when you cannot justify the cost of the Nikon (to go with the D3200) but want a good lens to use occasionally.

Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55VR Lens Kit - Red (24.2MP) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last, 17 April 2014
My first SLR digital camera. Have been using compacts since the demise of my OM10 and OM2 cameras. I love this camera, it is easy to use and has loads of features. There are, of course much better ones on the market with a much greater price tag. For this price, the D3200 is excellent value.

Bissell Steam Mop, 1600 Watts - Titanium/Blue
Bissell Steam Mop, 1600 Watts - Titanium/Blue
Offered by M H TECHNOLOGIES

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant steamer when working but bad design, 3 April 2013
I purchased this steam mop in May 2012 and loved it, all my floors are ceramic tiled and it halved the time normally spent with a mop and bucket plus they were cleaner and dried much faster. BUT after 10 uses and 8 months it started pouring water from the seal on the water compartment. The water container is not secured to the steamer other than by a prong into the rubber seal.
I contacted customer service at Bissell by email fully expecting a replacement cap insert assembly value £8, but I was ignore. I tried again a few days later and surprise, surprise, I was again ignored!
I then contacted Amazon to ask their advice on how to get the part from Bissell. Within 1 hour Amazon replied saying a new mop was being despatched and to return the faulty one with the promise of refund of the huge amount of carriage cost for an international return.
VERDICT - despite being a Which best buy, the mop obviously has a design fault.
Bissell customer service 0/10
Amazon customer service 10/10 as always

Epson Expression Home XP-30 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer
Epson Expression Home XP-30 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price, 24 Mar 2013
My last Epson printer finally gave up after 10 years and, as I no longer need a photo quality A3 printer, I thought cheap and cheerful and chose this model. The quality is surprising good for the price I paid, have used it several times so far and I cannot fault it. Definitely one of my better buys.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5