Profile for Hartley Saunders > Reviews

Content by Hartley Saunders

Hartley Saunders (Gatwick, UK)

Sunrise Digital Alarm Clock Natural Wake Up LED Light Sound Date Temperature
Sunrise Digital Alarm Clock Natural Wake Up LED Light Sound Date Temperature
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars This really does work!, 9 Nov 2013
I wasn't sure if this was just a gimmick when I bought it so I opted for one of the cheaper ones available. I am really impressed with it, it works so well, I now wake up on time naturally without the abrupt awakening of an Alarm Clock. I was finally convinced it was the alarm as I didn't wake up on two mornings and realized the light was covered up.

Car + Home Stereo AUX-IN 3.5mm Jack Cable, (1.2m) for iPod, iPhone, iPad, smartphones, tablets and mp3 players - With stepped slimline connector to accommodate cases.
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, use in all our cars, 13 Sep 2013
Bought one of these cables to use in my wife's car, having got fed up with cheap cables that broke. Fits all our iPads, phones etc. with or without cases. My son liked it so much he nicked it for his car! I have now bought another for my wife's car and one for mine as well. It just does the job, is well made and is sturdy enough to cope with lying around in a car (often ending up on the floor :-)

Faringdon 7 X 9.5cm Mesh Top Stainless Steel Shaker Model Number:17830176
Faringdon 7 X 9.5cm Mesh Top Stainless Steel Shaker Model Number:17830176

4.0 out of 5 stars Topping good shaker, 30 Jan 2010
Does what it says on the tin, which is what it is in essence!

Nice quality shaker to top off your Capachinno, comes with a plastic (transparent)lid to keep your powder dry between caffine recharges.

Holding horizontally and tapping in the approved Barrista style gives a nice even topping to your froth, add some stencils and make your own statement.