Profile for Maria Yoppolo > Reviews

Maria Yoppolo

The Bet
The Bet

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bet by Viveinne Tufnell, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Bet (Kindle Edition)
I finished this wonderful book here and cannot wait till your follow up on Anthony Ashurst...Bravo ma belle Viviene!!
A truly Captivating book...I could not put it down!! I especially liked how the author describes each character and how they become so vivid to us....it is as if while reading this book , I see it on screen.
Vivienne Tufnell is truly a gifted author who is able to reach deep inside all of her characters and make them so real...Hypnotizing her readers....
Now I am anxiously awaiting the sequel to this book as I want to know what type of a life Anthony as well as his cousin Stephen and old Greville had....Did Fr. Peter become a long time friend of Anthony Ashurst ? How did Janet and Pastor Phil continue on in Anthony's life. Did old aunt Sophie live to be a lonely old bitty?...Whatever happens in the next book I am sure I will be delighted to read it!!
Maria Yoppolo
Narragansett, R.I

The Wild Hunt and Other Tales
The Wild Hunt and Other Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wild Hunt and Other Tales, 2 Feb. 2012
I have not been able to put this down...I purchased it on my Kindle yesterday....I so love the way the author writes..so effortless...full of beautiful descriptions..makes me see everything she writes...like I was the one experiencing such events...Very romantic also.. She has a flair for the comedy also...Oh she just wraps me into her magical web of words!!
maria in USA

Meditating With Aromatics
Meditating With Aromatics
by Vivienne Tuffnell

5.0 out of 5 stars meditating with aromatics, 2 Feb. 2012
This book my daughter had and when I picked it up to read...I thought..how very interesting...just what I needed for when I Meditate or at any other time ...as I so love Ms. Tuffnell's creations here.
Purchased one copy for my own book shelf. It is not left on the self for very long as I am always ready to create yet another
scent for my day!!
Maria Yoppolo USA

Strangers & Pilgrims
Strangers & Pilgrims
by Vivienne Tuffnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Strangers & Pilgrims, 2 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Strangers & Pilgrims (Paperback)
This was such a good book....and clever of the author to bring 6 people together who might never be together ever.
How the mysteries of their lives brought them to the same location and the incidents that culminated to ..well I will not give it away...Well worth the price...It is Ms. Tuffnell's first book that I was aware of...and now I am reading all of her other books I can find!!
She keeps her readers in suspense here.....
Maria Yoppolo ~ Rhode Island ~ USA