Profile for Serengeti > Reviews

Serengeti

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It clears uneven skin tone., 28 Jan. 2013
This has become a staple product for my skin care regimen. I would recommend highly for those with uneven skin tones. It has worked for me well and trust it. Service from Amazon is great, received good promptly.

Useful Pack of 48 Black Endless (No Metal Join) Hair ponios ,hair bands ,elastics .BNWT ,Useful hair accessory .

5.0 out of 5 stars No worries about damaging my hair, 28 Jan. 2013
I love these as they don't have any metal in them. Good for pony tails and up dos. I would recommend it anytime

250GB External hard drive 2.5" USB 2.0 SATA hdd
250GB External hard drive 2.5" USB 2.0 SATA hdd
Offered by Bipra Limited UK's Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars No more lost data in event of crashed computer, 28 Jan. 2013
I bought this hard drive after my computer crashed and I lost everything, and I mean all. I used to save everything on my hard drive before. I have now learned from my mistakes the hard way. I now save my data externally without worrying about loosing it. My recommendation in a bundance.

Danielle  5x Magnification 15 cm Diameter Easel Mirror - White
Danielle 5x Magnification 15 cm Diameter Easel Mirror - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Eye-brow shaping, 28 Jan. 2013
I love this mirror as it is in 3D. I find it easier now to shape my eye-brow and seeing exacting what I am doing. I highly recommend to ladies who shape their own eye-brow. Received it on time and no damage.

Useful pack of 12 mini hair claw clamps. Available in 2 colours; Black or Brown Tortoiseshell Effect. Ideal hair accessory for many hair styles. (Brown tortoise shell)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 28 Jan. 2013
Bought this and realised after delivery that, they were too small for hold my hair. They would be perfect for children's hair but not adults. Did not bother returning them as the cost of returning would have been greater than the purchase price. Delivery Service was good though, no complain there. It was the size that I had a problem with.

500ml Jojoba Golden Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
500ml Jojoba Golden Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for hair and skin, 28 Jan. 2013
I have been using this product now for over a year and find it wonderful for hair and skin. Add to any conditioning cream for hair and home made body lotion. It has become my staple oil for everything.

Conair YB075W Pro Yellowbird 1875-Watt Professional Hair Dryer - US 110 VOLT - TRANSFORMER REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL USE

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for UK market, 28 Jan. 2013
I have been using Amazon for about 3 years now and had never had any problems such as the once I had with this buy. Although the delivery was prompt and well packaged, the item was not. It was defective and noticed it immediately I attempted to use it. I would shy away buying any electrical goods from the USA, stick to UK products. Then there was the issue of postage. Royal mail ripped me off in postage. I ended up paying twice the original postage costs. The company refunded me less then I was due and lost at least about £20. Unable to say whether it is a good product or not since I had no chance of using it. All I know that I will never buy any electrical goods from the USA.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2013 9:12 PM BST

Denman 6 Pack No Damage Mixed Head Wraps-Black(Head Band)(71028-D)
Denman 6 Pack No Damage Mixed Head Wraps-Black(Head Band)(71028-D)
Offered by Im Fabulous

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Afro hair, 28 Jan. 2013
Purchased these to use on my Afro hair as I did not want it riped out by metal or ill designed ones. Would recommend for any type of hair. It stays in place when hair is tied.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for dark spots and uneven skin tone, 28 Jan. 2013
This products takes time to work. If you want instant results, you will be disappointed. I started seeing desired results after six months. Be patient and you will see the results soon enough.

Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Exfoliating Wash 145 ml
Ambi Skincare Even & Clear Exfoliating Wash 145 ml
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars None drying exfoliating wash, 29 April 2012
The first time I came across this product was in America when I visited my sister. I tried to get it here in UK for a long time without success. I was therefore pleased when I found it on Amazon one day when I was looking for something totally different. To be honest this works very well after a long use. Do not expect it to work immediately after purchasing it. I have been using this product now for over a year and it works for me. My dark spots have now completely cleared and I have an even and clear completion. You have to give it time to work on your skin. It also depend on what type of skin one has. I hope it will work for someone as it has worked for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10