Profile for Serengeti > Reviews

500ml Organic Castor Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
500ml Organic Castor Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic hair moisturiser, 29 April 2012
This is a good moisturiser for hair and body. I add a spoonful to my hair moisturiser and body butter and it leaves my hair with moisture for days. I specifically bought it because it is organic and cold pressed. Reading a lot of review around, I am told that cold pressed products are preferable. I ordered this and it was delivered within days, which I was very pleased. I would order from the supplier again in the future through Amazon.

Keracare Natural Textures Cleansing Cream 8oz Sulphate Free Moisturising Curl Wash Shampoo
Offered by Francesco Group

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have sulphate free shampoo, 29 April 2012
A bought this shampoo after listen to raving reviews from the natural hair community on Youtube. I was so pleased when it came to the UK after a long time. I have been carrying my natural tresses now for two years and was looking for a sulphate free shampoo which can moisturise your tresses as well. This shampoo is so moisturising and does not strip natural oils from your hair. I will perchase this product again when current one is finished. I was also pleased with the speedy delivery from the suppplier. If you are having problems with hair dryness, then this is a product for your solution.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for my hair regimen, 29 April 2012
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice has become a must have ingredient in my hair care regimen. This particular Aloe Vera was recommended by one of Youtubers. This particular make is whole and both good for taking it as a drink or adding in your leave in conditioners for your hair, specially those who are carrying natural tresses. I order this from USA through Amazon and the supplier has not once let me down since I started using this product. It is now one of my staple hair products.

This product leaves your hair so soft and moisturised. Although it is on the expensive side but it is worth it and it lasts you long. A 32 oz bottle can last up to 6 month depending on how much you use. Because Aloe is natural, you don't need to use a lot of it. A small amount goes a long way. I know I will be ordering another bottle soon from this supplier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10