Profile for Benjy > Reviews

Zippo Lighter Fluid Fuel Petrol 125ml Tin + Wick + 6 Flints
Zippo Lighter Fluid Fuel Petrol 125ml Tin + Wick + 6 Flints
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb kit., 27 April 2014
Just the right kit for any zippo user. Everyting there I needed. Mostly the flints and of course the fluid. All genuine zippo products that were well packaged and arrived a bit before the estimate. Will use this seller in future for all my zippo spares.

Blue guitar string winder / bridge pin puller
Blue guitar string winder / bridge pin puller

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!!!!, 10 Jun 2013
Never used or owned one of these before but I now wonder how I ever managed without one. Excellent and prompt despatch and Delivery. Arrived way before it's due date. Again, Fantastic!!!!!

Friction For Him by French Connection Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Friction For Him by French Connection Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Offered by Perfume-Click

5.0 out of 5 stars magic!!!, 10 Jun 2013
Love it!!! I Have bought fcuk after shave before and this is as good if not better than the first one I tried. it's a perfect every
day fragrance and is not at all out of place for a night out. Arrived before it was suposed to, prompt and curteous service. What mor could you ask for, answer... Nothing!!!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!, 10 Jun 2013
I love Ben Sherman products and this is just the latest one I own. Arrived before it was supposed to and in good packaging and condition. I Have no complaints at all!!!!

Star Wars Trilogy : Episodes IV-VI (Metal Tin Edition) [DVD]
Star Wars Trilogy : Episodes IV-VI (Metal Tin Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Hamill

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Jun 2013
Love it, Completely Brilliant. Arrived before it was supposed to and is in perfect condition, considering the age of the product compared to a brand new one(Brand new one's only exsist on blu-ray now!!!) Would use this marketplace seller again if their was anything I wanted to buy from them.

Warwick Rockbag Economy Acoustic Dreadnought size gig-bag
Warwick Rockbag Economy Acoustic Dreadnought size gig-bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Need!!!, 25 May 2013
Arrived the day after I ordered it!!!!! What more can I Service to that? This guitar bag will do exactly what I need it too.

Mens Double Loop Leather Belt - Black - Brown (32-36, Black)
Mens Double Loop Leather Belt - Black - Brown (32-36, Black)
Offered by HotShuffle

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB!!!!, 25 May 2013
Arrived well before it was supposed too, better than the product description and its a belt that I know I will be using for a long time. Made from quality materials, I know that this belt is going to last.

ESS New Mens Black Stainless Steel Analog Digital Dual Watch WM005-ESS
ESS New Mens Black Stainless Steel Analog Digital Dual Watch WM005-ESS
Offered by ESS Industrial(From UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 May 2013
Superb Quality, Even With The Price Being Low. This Watch Is Rapidly Becoming My Favourite Watch Purchase. The Strap Was Easily Adjusted, And At Little Expense To Myself. I Would Recommend ESS Watches To Anyone Without Hesitation.

Snow White Indoor Christmas Lights 40 Clear Fairy Lights
Snow White Indoor Christmas Lights 40 Clear Fairy Lights
Offered by Brittain Bargain Deals 4U

4.0 out of 5 stars Job done, 26 Feb 2013
They were needed when the fixed lights on my xmas tree failed. They arrived before the were due too and did and will do the job.

4gb Micro Sd Memory Card For The Samsung Tocco Lite (With Adaptor) By King Of Gadgets
Offered by Wholesaleprice-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 26 Feb 2013
This was a present for my mum. It arrived before time and my mum's very happy with it. As long as she is happy then I'm happy.!!!!

Page: 1 | 2