Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "caroleann150" (England)

Samsung Galaxy S4 charger/S3 Charger & Galaxy Note II(2) - with Q7S TM Rotator Flash Drive
Offered by Empower Digital
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great additional charger, 31 Aug 2013
I needed an additional charger as I am forever leaving things around. Wanted genuine product as my phone still under warranty. Delighted with it. Well packaged, Branded. Just what I wanted. Thanks

Lavolta Ergonomic Laptop Table Desk Breakfast Bed Tray Book Holder - Black
Lavolta Ergonomic Laptop Table Desk Breakfast Bed Tray Book Holder - Black
Price: 29.90

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions but good product, 29 Aug 2013
Great product so far but no instructions provided so its guesswork really. Seems solid and flexible so far. Will help clear my desk of clutter as I can put papers etc underneath it.

Excession
Excession
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Some interesting ideas but doesn't push my buttons, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Excession (Kindle Edition)
Is readable but can't really see where its going. A lot of fancy machine speak. Too disjointed for me. Sorry.

DIGIFLEX 2 in 1 Red Laser Pointer LED Flashlight Torch Keyring for Pets or Pointing
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat is delighted as am I..., 6 July 2012
Great service. My cat is thrilled with his new toy.
Bless him chasing the little red laser light (which is very clear day and night).
He might actually get to lose some of his belly!

The Origin of Anxieties
The Origin of Anxieties
by Charles Merrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 23 Jun 2011
A down-to-earth, no gimmicks approach to understanding anxiety in all its forms.

Clear examples and an easy to read style.

This book would be helpful for professionals and people living with anxiety too.

Its not a traditional self-help text but by giving the reader insight into the subject is a great way of introducing us to new ways of thinking. Some great quotes also...

Health Mate 10 Parameter Professional/ GP Urinalysis Multisticks Urine Strip Test Stick Strips - Pack of 100 Strips
Price: 11.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Good home-test kit, 26 April 2011
Good product. Works fine and gives clear results. The leaflet with it gives some basic information on each test, but theres loads more you can find out on the lovely internet anyway. As always seek medical advice if you're unwell...

The Sims Medieval - Limited Edition (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims Medieval - Limited Edition (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 14.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Too linear for me, 26 April 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I was a bit disappointed with Sims Medieval overall.

Its a nice try and has some interesting quests to complete, but I found the game quite restrictive and too linear. Also the graphics quality and Sims movements are much less defined/smooth than in Sims3.

I always go back to Sims3 and this game hasn't torn me away from it yet.

I Can Make You Sleep
I Can Make You Sleep
by Paul McKenna
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, some sleep!, 1 Mar 2009
This review is from: I Can Make You Sleep (Paperback)
After months of poor sleep I was at my wits end. I have always been able to fall asleep but less good at staying asleep throughout the night. The book contains sensible tips and some ideas which I was already doing and some new ones which I adopted. None were extreme or silly. But its the CD which makes this a 5* purchase for me. I listen to it while I fall asleep and amazingly it seems to let me go into a deeper, better quality of sleep. If I do wake during the night (much less often now) I can put back on the CD to help me drift off again. Its very comforting and relaxing and I would recommend giving it a try.

British Blue Cat Computer Mouse Mat, Ref:AC-11M
British Blue Cat Computer Mouse Mat, Ref:AC-11M
Offered by Advanta Products
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 Aug 2008
The mouse mat is very basic and doesn't meet the quality I expected from the image.

Also it arrived with a large crease along the width which I hope will drop out but not convinced. Should have been packed with a hard board to prevent silly postman bending it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2013 10:58 AM BST

Ratchet & Clank 3 (PS2)
Ratchet & Clank 3 (PS2)
Offered by Click4entertainment Limited
Price: 29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Day One: Bring it on..., 12 Nov 2004
ThankYOU Amazon for delivering this Soooooo quick...after 3 hours on it I have to say - Insomnia games, you've cracked it again. What a terrific threquel.
So far the game is faster, funnier and wackier than ever...yet has all the essentials which make this such a cool game: Jokes, Captain Quark, Skins, Ship Mods, devilishly devious Skill points, AI enemies which are actually pretty Intelligent, Titanium Bolts, New Weapons and Upgrades, Arena-style challenges and way more stuff I need to find out yet...
Best bit so far? The Virtual Reality weapons tester - now try before you buy!!!
Short review? Sorry got another world to visit...